Special Chapter: Wail of the Storm (The Queen's Adventures) II

Gust of wind blew against her closed eyes, her lashes wavered. Minju flutters them open and saw an unfamiliar scenery before her. She was used to carriages running around the city of Gafrosa, if not then horses or donkeys carrying sacks, or other tamed beasts. But this that she saw, were unknown vehicles with dashing speed.

Not only these vehicles, but everything else her eyes meet are unfamiliar. The structures of the buildings are far from similar to those she saw in Gafrosa, or any other city of different continents. They were rather.. blocky and minimal. She even starts wondering what materials they have used to create such construction.

And the people themselves. Minju was weirded by the way they dress. They aren't wearing hanbok.. or could it be that they have different cultural clothings? And another confusion, why are there people? As far as she knows from the sacred books, the realm of divinity is only resided by the six Divine Celestials along with animals and trees. No other living beings. Yet.. these people right now are even difficult to count.

She is either amazed or confused.

Minju looks at herself, only to find her hand still glowing translucent light. She didn't feel her feet on the ground too. She realized she must be in her spirit form, floating in this unknown place unseen by the others.

Is this the realm? She thought it mustn't be. What happened? Was there an error? Did the ritual fail?

There's only one conclusion in her mind right now. Error might've indeed occurred and now she's transported to another world instead of the realm itself.

Having no choice, Minju travels further to search for a way out. She must find a way out of here, towards the right path to the realm.

The crowd, the noise, everything just never fails make Minju in awe. For a second, she forgot how to compose herself as a Queen figure. She even forgot she is a Queen at all.

"Throw your bunny away! I've already told you hundred times!" A voice eludes her ears. Minju stops, whole body stiffened. She knew this voice very well. A voice she longs for how many years.

"W-Wonyoung?" She turns around, and completely froze by what she saw. Standing before her, is the exact image of Wonyoung. Face, voice... everything about her.. is Wonyoung.

Minju watches her. Her cloth, she was wearing this unfamiliar yet stunning floral dress that lengths up above her knees. Worn above it was a jacket. Her hair was down, and Minju couldn't help but picture out the way the Wonyoung she knew always has her hair waver along the blow of the breeze the exact same way.

An alternate world could this be? Minju didn't leave her gaze off while a smile slowly crawls her lips. A tear of relief formed in her eyes.

"Give me that back!" And another voice came. Another familiar one as well.

"Yujin?" Minju questions herself as she saw Yujin jogging after Wonyoung. It seems she is annoyed based on her face. "You're here in this world as well..."

"No! Discard your pet first!" Wonyoung raised her hand, and Minju just noticed that she was holding a book. A red book. It is unclear but Minju would've sworn it was an illustration of a human-bunny she saw in the middle. Even some childish letters that she can't read.

"No way I'm gonna throw bunny away!" Yujin yells back in attempt of snatching the book from Wonyoung.

"Then I'll just throw this book away."

"What is your problem?!"

"My problem?! I told you many time I'm allergic to fur! There's no way I'm living with that pet of yours!"