Chapter 4: "Support are for the Weak"

Drawing in sharp intake of breaths, the rest of the members had their eyes widened upon feeling a familiar aura leak surrounding them. Utterly sure it comes from the awakening room, it's probably Wonyoung's magic.

But all their heads turned to Chaeyeon, others gasping while the rest remains speechless.

"Unnie..." Minju utters, eyes still rounded as she tucked Chaeyeon's sleeves. Surprised by the familiarity of Wonyoung's aura they felt.

"I know... we probably have a similar one." Chaeyeon whispers, feeling Wonyoung's aura too, partly sure of herself that she have the same aura as the younger.

The quiet one, Hyewon, however, was slightly disappointed at the outcome. She expect the younger to have offensive power, but if unfortunate luck hits them and Wonyoung ends up having the same power as Chaeyeon... it might not be a good thing. Tho it's still nice, having two support types on their team might come in handy.

Then the door creaked open, revealing the maknae widely smiling while having both her hands raised in the air as if she's celebrating her awakening. "I'm awakened! Yeyy!!" She laughed aloud, stomping her feet nonstop with bliss.

"What's your power, Wony?" Minju came to the young one that made her stop, now looking at the older members with innocent eyes.

Then she scratched her cheek, "Uhh... I.. don't know exactly how to explain," she chuckles in awkward.

"Try it on her," Chaewon suggested, pointing a finger at Yujin.

Only making the mentioned one shout with almost a growl, "Ahhh?! Not in hell I'm gonna give myself to that dragonite!"

"Yujin," Much to her surprise, Chaewon smacked Yujin hard on the head, "I didn't say to give yourself, I said test her power!"

Yujin was silently whimpering over the smack Chaewon gave her, now holding her head with frowning eyebrows, "Tch." She glares at Wonyoung, "I swear if I'll die I'm gonna bring you along with me."

"Sure," Wonyoung wasn't fazed by Yujin's threat at all. All Yujin's words wasn't frightening for her anymore. This made the older members amused.

Then Wonyoung held one of Yujin's forearm, closing her eyes to concentrate.

Meanwhile, Yujin was still in her sulking state, can't stop but let out a 'tsk' almost every second. Her eyes darted at the younger, "I swear if I'll die...." she keeps mumbling to herself.

When suddenly, she felt her mana increased drastically making her shriek in her place, now sitting straight with eyes wide open. "This power," she thought, and was even more surprised when her mana still haven't stopped increasing.

Then it all ended when Wonyoung stopped holding Yujin's arm, now looking innocently at the others, "How is it..?"

"Yujin?" Minju shakes the younger to wake up from trancing.

"W-woah!!" Yujin suddenly jumps from herself much to their surprise, afterwards pointing at Chaeyeon, "She have the same exact magic as yours Unnie! 50% of my power got increased!!"

"Really??" Wonyoung too got excited, looking at Chaeyeon with sparkling eyes.

Chaeyeon just flashed her a smile, now facing the team, "Now that Wonyoung's already awaken... let's go back to our dorms. We might be spending more time training for the tournament." She utters, and the rest follows her like she's their leader. Now she's eyeing at the youngest one, "Wonyoung, come with me."