I'm preganant 4.1

Your POV

Jenna had left a couple of hours ago since it was getting late. Harry had texted me to say that he was on his way home. I had prepared Spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread since that was his favourite food. If I was going to break the news to him, atleast I could fill his stomach with delicious food.

I heard the door open as I was busy pouring the last few ingredients before switching the stove off. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and his  chin on my shoulder.

"Hey beautiful." He kissed my cheek tenderly. I plastered a fake smile and turned around to kiss him on the lips.

"Something's wrong." He said, after we released form the kiss. I frowned a little, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"No, I'm fine. It's just cause my favourite character from Devious maids just died." I lied, poking his cheek a little. He gave me a dimpled smile and kissed me again.

"Alright, well you can tell me all about it over dinner. The food smells amazing as usual. I'm just going to have a quick shower, I'll be down in 5." He unwrapped his arms from my waist and headed for the stairs. I sighed once again as I served dinner. He was back down in a matter of 5 minutes and seated on the table in his sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Gosh this looks good." I smiled return as I followed in suit and sat down to eat. We managed to consume that big meal by ourselves and to say the least, I was stuffed.

"Harry, we need to talk." I sighed as I placed my fork and knife on the empty plate. He looked at me curiously and a little confused, his face quick to form into a frown.

"You're...youre not breaking up with me...are you?" He stuttered looking a bit sad. Of course I wasn't breaking up with him. If anything, he would most likely break up with me.

"Harry, do you remember what we did on our 2nd anniversary?" I questioned, doing my best to avoid eye contact. He smirked a little, giving me that cheeky little grin.

"Of course I remember. It's pretty hard not to." I rolled my eyes but continued anyway.

"Yes and um, did you remember to...you know, use protection?" I hesitated, waiting to see if he'd catch on.

"I don't think so...why is this s-" He paused as realisation finally sunk in. "No. You aren't...are you?"

I inhaled a deep breath and nodded my head. "Harry, I'm pregnant." I watched his every action as his eyes widened in horror.

"No way. No. You can't be."

"I'm s-sorry Harry, I-" I mumbled as I felt my eyes begin to water.

"No Y/N, you can't just do this! You can't come here and somehow tell me you're pregnant, after weeks." He yelled. I watched as his fists clenched and unclenched. He roughly stood up from his seat and pushed it in, leading it to fall back to the ground.

"It's not entirely my fault actually. It takes two!" I yelled back getting a little annoyed. He sighed and leaned by the wall, rubbing his temples.

"Okay, I know, I get it. So we're getting an abortion right?" I immediately froze at the mention of abortion.

"No. No way am I going to kill this innocent child. It's done nothing wrong. I'm keeping this baby." I complained getting angrier than I had intended to tonight.

He was silent for a few moments. I really didn't know what he was going to say or do. This was a scary moment for me until he finally spoke up.

"Well then, you're on your own because there is no way I'm having this baby." I was shocked at his words. He couldn't be serious right now.

"Are you kidding me, this is your baby too. You knew the full responsibility when you chose not to wear protection! You can't just do this Harry!" I cried. I hadn't even noticed the tears coming down my face until I felt the drops land on my neck. He turned around back to face me with a fierce look on his face.

"I have a career to fulfil and I'm not going to let this baby spoil it for me. Sorry, but we are done." He stomped upstairs and slammed our bedroom door shut. I heard ruffling as I broke down on the floor crying.

He couldn't have.

But he did.

He played a role in this and now he won't even take responsibility. How am I supposed to care for this child? I'm going to have to move in with my parents.

He came down the stairs with a large bag and some hand items. I watched with blurry wet eyes his every action. He didn't even dare to make eye contact with me. Without even a word, he walked towards the door and slammed it shut. I sobbed even louder just lying on the cold hard tile. This couldn't be happening.

He's gone.