Just a classmate 5.4

Harry's POV

She looked at me, eyes wide and mouth open. 'Please don't do this.'She mouthed to me. I ignored her protest and began talking.

"So I've known this girl for almost my whole life. We went through everything together. We would sit on the swings and push each other until it got dark, do everything together. I remember saving her from getting hit by that bus a few years back. That was when I first met her. She was cute, was what I told my sister Gemma and from then on, we became best friends until now." I started. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see this. But i was going to do it nonetheless. No matter how much she hated extravagant events, this was something I felt needed to be done.

Just as I opened my mouth again to continue, I noticed a boy walk towards her, Callum. A small smile appeared on her face and that was when I immediately knew it. She liked him all along.

He stole my idea and gave her a rose. She slightly gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck. Anger boiled through me, more of jealousy though.

"Y/N. Please." I begged quietly into the microphone. She turned to look at me but not with the same angry eyes as previously.

I was surprised as she handed Callum the Rose and walked towards me. I jumped off the counter and met her halfway there.

"Don't go out with him..." I practically whimpered. I hated how pathetic I sounded in front of her but I needed her.

She scoffed at me and folded her arms across her chest.

"What's your problem? I can't even have you as a friend, I can't have you even as a fxcking boyfriend and now you won't even let me go out with another guy?!" She practically shouted in my face. Well, I wasn't expecting anything different, she was a strong willed girl.

It wasn't like that.

"What do you mean as a boyfriend? We've never even discussed if we had feelings for each other." I said In slight distress. I really wanted to hear what she had to say but she could barely go a second without shouting in my face.

She avoided eye contact for a brief time before connecting her eyes with mine again.

"Why would i, you were so ashamed of me as a friend, what would you say when I told you that I've liked you since the day we met." She spat, the anger boiling up again.

"How was I to know, you never told me this. I never once said that I didn't have feelings for you."

"So you do? You meant it when you wrote it on that letter?"

I sighed and rubbed my temple, breaking eye contact.

"Of course I did."

"Yeah?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Go up there right now and tell everyone that you do, then I'll believe you."

Shxt. I honestly wasn't planning on going out there to confess my love for her in front of the entire senior year and some random strangers, I was only doing this to get her back as my friend. She was still one of the best thing that had ever happened to me but I couldn't say it in front of my friends. I just didn't have the balls.

I remained in silence for a long period of time before I opened my mouth again.

"Y/N, I can't do that, what will my f-"

"I don't give a shit about your friends. I always knew there was something skeptical about you and thank the lord I've seen it now." With that last sentence, she flipped her head around and walked away, joining Callum and her little sister.

Watching her receive the Rose from him and seeing his arms wrapped around her waist gave me two strong emotions: Jealousy and Hatred.

Now this time I knew i had screwed it.

-----------

A/N

Hey guys!
So I'm still undecided whether I want to continue this series or leave it where it is at for you to use your IMAGINATION.
Unless, if you comment and vote on me doing a last episode I will but if not, this is the end of the 'Just a classmate' series. That will totally be based on the overall vote but if I don't get any comments early enough then that's it.

Otherwise, I hope you guys are enjoying this imagine cos I enjoy writing them!!

So excited! Almost 1K reads, big deal for me Kay? Thanks lots for your support.

Comment! Vote! Share!

Love Chu!
~Michelle