Sacrifices 9.1

"All I'm saying is that I just don't think I'm ready for one yet!" I shouted even louder than before. He was quickly pissing me off and I just wasn't in the mood for another useless fight that would lead us absolutely nowhere.

He sighed and sat back down on the couch, rolling his eyes in the process. "If you never wanted to have kids what was the point in marrying me?" He growled, looking up to glare at me who was hovering above him with my arms crossed. With a loud exasperated groan, I turned on my heel and made my way out of the house, not being able to tolerate his attitude. Obviously I couldn't drive now since I had left the kids in the house and my ego was too strong to go back in.

I heard the front door opening and slamming shut once again and footsteps stomping behind me.

"Where the hell do you think you're going!" He shouted out, his pace increasing to catch up with my long strides.

"Away from you clearly."

"Come back here so we can discuss this like mature adults, not immature 5 year olds!" I stopped dead in my tracks at his last comment and turned around to face him. His eyebrows were furrowed and his hair was tousled from our previous little 'encounter'.

"Immature Harry? Wow, because I seemed to get the impression that I'm allowed to feel what I want to feel. It's not your job to force me into doing something I don't want to." I retorted. He rolled his eyes once again and placed his hands on his hips like a toddler.

"For once I'm asking you to sacrifice something for me. It gets lonely for me too you know, and I seem to remember you being keen on a baby from the day we met!"

"Harry, shut the hell up. I sacrificed my entire life for you. I left my whole family to come move to damn England where the sun doesn't have a GPS to. I moved into the house that YOU wanted, I got the car that YOU wanted and now you're asking for me to sacrifice something even bigger for you?" I couldn't help but feel nothing but anger towards him. He was behaving as if I had been so terrible to him when I've done my best to make him happy.

I could tell he was thinking this through by his silence, but I also knew he wouldn't back down on his decision.

"If this is what you feel then maybe you should just go." He mumbled, turning on his heel. To say that I was surprised would be the biggest understatement of year. I expected him to be mad but not to kick me out.

But maybe it would be best for us to get some space. We've seen each other almost everyday of every minute and I sure as hell do need a break from his immaturity and neediness.

But the real question that lingered was would he eventually give up waiting for me and go find someone else who could fulfill his need?

-----------

First one back!

How was it??
Comment to let me know what you want and what you though

Mimel:)