Character Bio:Ramon Phenex

[Name]Ramon Phenex[Race]Pure-Blooded Devil[Age]17 [Height]5'10ft [Weight]157 lbs[Family]Ryan Phenex[Father]Ruby Phenex[Mother]Ruval Phenex[Older Brother]Rizer Phenex[Younger Twin Brother]Ravel Phenex[Younger Sister][Title/Rank]Super Devil,Heir to ...

[Name]Ramon Phenex
[Race]Pure-Blooded Devil
[Age]17 [Height]5'10ft [Weight]157 lbs
[Family]Ryan Phenex[Father]
Ruby Phenex[Mother]
Ruval Phenex[Older Brother]
Rizer Phenex[Younger Twin Brother]
Ravel Phenex[Younger Sister]
[Title/Rank]Super Devil,Heir to Phenex Clan,The Immortal Blue Phoenix
[Nicknames]Dabi,Blue flame,The Demon of Blue Hell,The One Who Burns All
[Personality]
(To His Comrades/Loved Ones)Kind,Caring,Respectful,Protective,Loving,Helpful, Loyal,Dependable
(To Enemies)Brutal,Uncaring,Merciless,Sadistic,Manipulative,
Psychologically Abusive,Sociopathic  
[Likes]His Family,His Peerage,Rias and her Peerage,Sona and her Peerage,Sairaorg and his Peerage,Michael, Gabriel,Azazel,Vali,Yasaka,Kunou,His Harem,Killing Old-Satan Faction Members,His Familiar,Le Fay,Kuroka,Bikou,Arthur,Ophis
[Dislikes]Perverts(Rizer won't be a Pervert after his return as he used woman to coup with his lost),People harassing his loved one or friends,Strays,Rogues,Issei Hyoudou(Find him obsessively annoying),Khaos Brigade,Old-Satan Faction(Absolutely Fucking HATES),Valper Galilei(Hates just as much as the Old-Satan Faction)

[Abilities/Skills]

Pyrokinesis=As a member of the Phenex Clan he has the ability to summon powerful Hellfire and has wings made of fire.His flames however are exceptionally more powerful than his clansman,burning around 4,000 Degrees Celsius.He also has shown the ability to manipulate them into different shapes and use them as a form of shielding.
(However due to experiments done on him by the Old-Satan Faction his flames have become even stronger.Burning around 6,000 Degrees Celsius)
Immortality=As a member of the Phenex Clan he has a extremely fast healing ability.His regeneration is around 20 times faster than his other clansman
Aerokinesis=As a member of he can manipulate and control wind 
Demonic Energy=He has a tremendous amount of magic power being called the "Phenex Clan's version of Sirzechs" as well as the most powerful Phenex in history he was promoted to Ultimate Class at the age of 6 only a year before his kidnapping.His Demonic power was far greater than any other member of the Phenex Clan and he was flooded with marriage requests once this information got out.
Keen Intelligence=He has exceptional intelligence even at a young age he was leagues ahead of people three times his age.He is able to easily read people and understand what their like and their personalities with a glance.He is also able to formulate incredible strategies that even the greatest strategists can't see thru.He is also able to adapt to changes in mere seconds being able to completely override the enemies element of surprised.
Exceptional Attributes=He has a incredible amount of stamina and is also incredibly fast,strong, and durable.He is able to endure tremendous punishment and pain without showing any signs of distress.
(However after the Old-Satan Faction's pushed his flames to go out of control he was severely burned.Leaving him with severe scars and caused his hair to be permanently burned black and his tear ducks to be shot,making him unable to cry instead replacing them with tears of blood. Despite this tho he is still exceptionally durable)
Resistance to Light and Holy Element=Due to the experiments done on him by the Old-Satan Faction he has developed a heighten resistance to Light Weapons and Holy Elements.He has shown himself to be able to be stabbed by Excalibur Fragments and it merely causes him discomfort.He was stabbed with 6 fragments of Excalibur until he should actual pain
Teleportation=He can teleport via his magic circle
Flight=He can fly with his enormous wings made entirely of Blue Flames.

He was stabbed with 6 fragments of Excalibur until he should actual painTeleportation=He can teleport via his magic circleFlight=He can fly with his enormous wings made entirely of Blue Flames