Chapter Twenty-Eight:The Last Battle Begins

Ramon's Pov
It's been 3 months since the Kids were born,right now I'm sitting with the Devil Kings,the Seraphs,the Cadre,Odin and his sons,Yasaka and her guards,Sensei and Susanoo,Shiva, Red,Ophis,Rikou and the others,and Gojo with Yuta.Right now we're all disgusting new information about Vokul,for the past three months his energy has been appearing in the depth of the Netherworld the realm of Hades.So we're planning on attacking him,I already contacted Zeus to let him know.He said he understood and Olympus would help us destroy him.I'm glad he agreed,tho he did say Hades is likely working for Vokul or at least with him.Which honestly doesn't surprise me and I was kinda expecting that.We also got Ra and the Egyptian Pantheon with us to since I made some more calls.
Sirzechs:Alright so we all agree on this plan?
Michael:Yes we do.
Azazel:Yeah.
Odin:I do as well.
Rikou:Yeah
Yasaka:Yes.
Amaterasu:Indeed.
Shiva:Certainly.
Gojo:Yep.
[Everyone nods as we prepare for the battle ahead of us,the basics of the plan is that our forces will launch a all out attack at Vokul's hideout from all angles.With the job of actually killing the bastard being given to me,something I'm perfectly fine with.I walk into my house seeing the girls and kids with Mom,Dad,all of my In-Laws,and brothers.They see me and I go over to them,sitting down between my girls]
Me:It's been decided(They look at me)we're going to launch a all out attack from every direction cutting off their retreat.As for Vokul....well that job's been given to me.(Their surprised and the girls seem worried)Don't worry girls(They look at me and I smile as my eyes shimmer blue)remember I won't ever fall....*Blankly*and even if I somehow do get hurt enough with the Authority of Vainglory I can Self-Resurrect.
[Their surprised and everyone sweat drops]
Sting:That power's still stupidly overpowered.
Me:*Shrugs*Hey if it helps then who cares.
[He nods and then Dad stands up]
Dad:Ramon(I look at him)could you come with me for a moment....there's something I want to give you for this battle.
[I'm surprised and nod,we head off as I tell the others I'll be right back.We walk down the hall to his office and head inside.He goes over to his desk picking something wrapped in cloth up,before turning to me]

Me:*Curious/Confused*What's up Dad?
Dad:Ramon.....after this battle,I'll be stepping down as the Head of the Phenex Clan.(I'm shocked)You'll be taking my place my son.(I'm look at him wide eyed)You've surpassed every last member of the Phenex Clan and every other Devil in history.I couldn't express how proud your mother and I are of you,so for this battle(He hands me the thing wrapped in cloth)we want you to have this.
[I'm confused and unwrap the thing,as soon as I see it my eyes widen]

Me:*Stunned/Wide Eyed*Ignis....the sword of our family's progenitor.....
Dad:*Smiles*It's been passed down from one Head to the next for generations....and now...it's your turn to wield it Ramon.
[I look at him tearing up,I hug him and he hugs me back]
Me:*Slightly crying*I promise....I won't let you down Dad.
Dad:*Teary eyed*I know son....I have complete faith in you,we all do.
[After a few moments we separate and head back to the others,those that know about Ignis are shocked seeing it and congratulate me.After explaining what it is and everything they all congratulate me as we all enjoy the peace before I go to war]