Chapter Twenty:Finding a Healer

Ramon's Pov
I'm in Tokyo going to go see Satoru ta see if he can help me out with finding 'Tsunade Senju'.I wonder how Megumi and the others have been?Especially after last year with Yuta"As I arrive I enter the barrier without issue"Huh guess Tengen knows I'm here"I start walking towards Principal Yaga's office.As I'm doing so I hear Satoru talking,I walk over to the room and open the door seeing and two others.

As I'm doing so I hear Satoru talking,I walk over to the room and open the door seeing and two others

[They see me and seem surprised,Satoru stands up]Satoru:*Smiling*Hey Ramon(We hug)good to see you again

Satoru:*Smiling*Hey Ramon(We hug)good to see you again.
Me:*Smiling*You to Satoru(We separate)hello Kasumi,Yoshinobu.
Gakuganji:Hmph you shouldn't call me by my first name.
Me:Ow well already did(He looks annoyed)anyways Satoru(He looks at me)do you got a minute,I wanted to talk to you about something.
Satoru:*Smiling*Sure,I just finished up(I nod and we go to stop before he stops and looks at the old bastard)Ow and Principal Yaga will be here in a few hours,byyyeeee.
[He comes back and I snicker at that]
Me:You threatened Kiyotaka didn't you?
[He nods]
Satoru:So what did you want to talk about?
Me:Well I've been looking into how to restore my body(He's surprised)as you know Shoko Reverse Cursed Technique won't work on me because I'm a devil and positive energy will injury me.(He nods)But according to a friend of mine there's a woman in Tokyo named 'Tsunade Senju' who's a talented healer.And if I want my body fixed I need her help.
Satoru:*Smiling*Alright,let's go find her then.
Me:Do you have someone watching over that one kid uh.....Yuji or something?
Satoru:*He nods and leans close to whisper to me*Actually everyone but me,Ijichi,Ieiri,and Nanami all think he's dead.But right now he's with Nanami so it's fine.
Me:*Whisper*Got'cha(He nods)by the way what was the Old man even doing here in the first place?
Satoru:Ow the Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event is happening soon.
Me:Ah yeah I remember last years when Yuta took part.....How is he by the way?
Satoru:*Smiling*He's doing good,definitely getting stronger.
Me:Not gonna lie,the fact he has more cursed energy than and was able to copy Toge's Cursed Speech is possibly one of the scariest and most bullshit abilities I've ever seen.....and don't get me start on Rika.
Satoru:*Smiling*Yeah he'll definitely surpass even me one day.(I nod)so you want ta head out and look for her?
Me:Yeah apparently she frequent's a gambling house calls 'Don'Yoku Chijo'
Satoru:.........Is that actually what it's called?
Me:Apparently.......
Satoru:Okay even I have to say it,but why the fuck would you name a place that?
Me:.....Honestly I don't want ta know.
Satoru:Fair point,let's go.
[I nod and we head out]

Timeskip Twenty Minutes
Me and Satoru are standing outside Don'Yoku Chijo with Riser,Kiba,Sairaorg,and Azazel who all showed up to come and try to help us find the place.We look at the place and their just seemingly confused and slightly worried at the name.
Sairaorg:*Confused/Slightly Worried*Is this the place?
Me:Yep.
Kiba:*Confused/Slightly Worried*And this is a gambling house?
Satoru:Correct.
Riser:*Confused/Slightly Worried*Okay I'll ask,why the fuck did someone name a gambling house the 'Greedy Slut'?
Me/Satoru:*Deadpanned*No clue and don't want to know.
Azazel:Fair enough.
[We walk inside and immediately see multiple drunk men talking while playing dice with strippers behind them]
Me:I'm kinda glad Gasper didn't come,he's to innocent for this shit.
Kiba:I guess we known why it's called that now.
Sairaorg:Yep.
[A woman in a bunny costume comes up to us]

?????:Hello master's would you like to take part in our games~?[We all kind get nervous while Azazel smiles]Azazel:Well

[We all kind get nervous while Azazel smiles]
Azazel:Well...
[I hit him on the head,before looking at the girl]
Me:We're actually here looking for a woman named 'Tsunade Senju' is she here?
?????:Ow Ms.Senju is one of are regulars,please follow me.
[We nod and she leads up to a back room before opening the door.We find a group of men with two women.........one of which is holding a pig?]

[They all look at us and seem surprised seeing me,I go over to her

[They all look at us and seem surprised seeing me,I go over to her.She looks at me and seems surprised by my scars]
Me:Tsunade Senju correct?
Tsunade:Yes,did you need something?
Me:Yeah,I want to speak to you revolving around your medical expertise.
[She and the woman seems surprised,before turning serious]
Tsunade:Alright then.
?????:*Angry*HOLD ON!
[We look and see the men standing up]

[The one with long hair and the ripped shirt stands up]????:I don't know who you think your are,but you better leave or you'll face the wrath of the Band of fourteen Devils

????:I don't know who you think your are,but you better leave or you'll face the wrath of the Band of fourteen Devils.
[Me and the others look at them blankly]
Us:*Confused*Huh?
????:*Angry*The name's Odawara and I'm the Leader,we're a feared gang and you better back off or you'll get hurt.....Bad burned face.
Me:........*I look at the others*Do any of you know how ta say 'Fuck Off or Kill You' in idiot?
[They all sweatdrop while he gets pissed off]
Odawara:*Pissed*FINE GET HIM BOYS!
[His gang lunges at me,I get annoyed and grab Odawara's face using him as a bat and sending his friends flying with him]
Me:You get up and I will end you(They look nervous and scared,I look at Tsunade)anyways shall we go somewhere to talk?
Tsunade:Very well,but first I'd like to know who I'm going to be talking to first.
Me:Ow yeah my name's Ramon Phenex pleasure.
[The pair are surprised and then nod seriously,afterwards we head out to go to a newby restaurant]

{A/N:So umm....little side note,the Band of Fourteen Devils is from the anime D-Frag.The first time they showed up I felt both insulted and cringed worst then I've ever cringed in my fucking life........So bad,So Stupid,and just what the fuck is up with the mullet?!?!?!}