Chapter Seven:Little Bro

Ramon's Pov 
I'm standing with everyone else in front of a door with a seal on it.Rias is explaining about her first bishop named Gasper Vladi.I'm thinking how his father is a piece of shit.Then Rias undoes the seal and opens the door.We hear a scream and then we walk inside.
Rias:Hello good to see you're doing well.
Gasper:(Scared)I don't understand what's going on!
Rias:The seals been removed to can come out of this room now.
[She takes the lid off of the coffin and reveals a same boy wearing the Kuoh Academy female uniform.He actually looks pretty cute................I can't believed I just thought that]
Issei:Wow another pretty blonde!
Me:Issei(He looks at me)I have some bad news for you man.
Issei:(Confused)What?
Me:Gasper's a dude(He looks at me blankly)he just like wearing girl clothing.
[Issei looks at me blankly then at everyone else,most of whom nod,then at Rias who also nods,finally he looks at Gasper and after a few seconds]

[He falls to his knees in defeat having just realised his mistake]Issei:Why God?Why have you forsaken me so?Me:Because we're devil anyways(I look at Gasper and go over to him)nice to meet you Gasper,I'm Ramon Phenex

Issei:Why God?Why have you forsaken me so?
Me:Because we're devil anyways(I look at Gasper and go over to him)nice to meet you Gasper,I'm Ramon Phenex.
[He's surprised and then nods]
Gasper:(Shy/Scared)It's nice to meet you to Lord Ramon.
Me:Please no Lord crap with me Gasper just call Ramon okay(I smile and he smiles back nodding)so Rias and the others told me about your problem revolving around your sacred gear right.(He nods sadly)Well don't worry about it,I'll help you anyway I can.
[He's surprised and then tears up]
Gasper:(Teary Eyed)R-Really?
Me:Of course(I rub his head)after all you're practically family dude(He looks confused)ow yeah guess you didn't know huh.You want to tell him Rias?
[He looks at her and she smiles]
Rias:Ramon and I are engaged Gasper.
[He's surprised and then smiles]
Me:So first of all I think we should get to know each other Gasper so why don't we just chill and talk for a little while okay.(He nods)Rias you have to go to that meeting with Akeno right?
[She nods]
Rias:Yes and Kiba(He looks at her)my brother wanted to see your Holy-Devil Sword if you have the time.
Kiba:Yes I have the time.
Rias:Good well I'll leave it to you Ramon.
Me:You go it Rias(She leaves)alright well me and Gasper are just gonna chill out and talk.So you all can head home if you want okay everyone.

[They all nod and then head out,I kiss each of the girls goodbye surprising Gasper.After they leave Gasper and I just sit down and relax]
Me:If you're curious each of them are my girlfriends,Rias is just my Alpha.
Gasper:Ow okay.
Me:So tell me about yourself Gasper.
Gasper:Well I'm sure Rias told you but I'm a Drampire,I like cute things,my stuff bunny,and my box.I don't like being around a lot of people and I'm scared of my power,I don't want to make people stop but I just can't help it.
[I hug him seeing him get emotional,he's surprised and then hugs me back]
Me:Don't worry Gasper I'll help you control your power.(He nods)So do you have any questions about me?
Gasper:Um well I was curious um.....how did you those scars?
Me:Hmm*Sigh* well when I was a kid me,Rias,Sona,Rias's cousin Sairaorg,my brother Rizer,my sister Ravel,and are friend Seekvaira all were playing.But then a bunch of Old-Satan Faction members showed up(He's surprised)I wanted to protect my friends and siblings so I sent them thru a magic circle to safety before fighting the terrorist devils all by myself.
Gasper:Wow.
Me:Hm yeah....but during the fight I manage to take down most of them.That was until two guys named Nathaniel Naberius and Diadora Astaroth both showed up.They turned out to be traitors and shot me in the back.I wasn't expecting them to attack me so I wasn't guarding and took their attacks head on.(He's shocked)Afterwards I ended up getting kidnapped by the Terrorists for ruffly 10 years I was tortured,raped,beaten,experimented on,and so much more.(He looks shocked and tears up)Eventually the bastards forced my flames to go out of control and ended up burning my body,that's how I got these scars.

[I look at Gasper and he's crying,he hugs me and I hug him back]
Gasper:(Crying)I'm sorry you had to go thru that!
Me:(Calm/Caring)Hey it's okay bro,you didn't have anything to do with it,besides I got my revenge on the prick who betrayed me right after I got back to my family.(He looks surprised then smiles)And now look at me I have beautiful girlfriends,I'm back with my family,and I got to a new adorable little brother named Gasper Vladi right.
[He looks at me surprised then smiles shyly]
Gasper:Y-Yeah(He looks down and then looks sad)you know(I look at him)I guess I kind of know what it's like to be hurt like that.(I look at him)My father he didn't like me and because my mom was a human my family and all the other vampires treated me pretty badly.Then when my power awakened it got even worst and I became a social outcast.I know it's nothing to what you went thru but.....
[I cut him off by hugging him,he's surprised]
Me:Don't be ridiculous Gasper(He's confused)what you went thru was just as bad as what I did. Your father practically abandoned you just because of what you are,he's a scumbag and a waste a father.Anyone would be blessed and lucky to have such a adorable,kind,and sweet son like you.
[His eyes widen and tears roll down his cheeks.]
Gasper:(Crying)R-Really.....You really think so?
[I wipe his tears away]
Me:(Caring/Kind)Of course I do Gasper.
[He starts crying his eyes out and hugs me,digging his face into my chest]
Gasper:(Crying)Thank you,Thank you!
[I hug him tightly]
Me:No problem little bro.
[We just sit there and he just cries into my chest]