~~~Chapter Seventeen:Talk and Riser's Love~~~

Ramon's Pov
I'm laying on my back breathing heavily while training with Lady Amaterasu.It's been 2 months sense she joined are alliance and we've made great progress.I start getting up and I can see her looking at me with a curious and longing stare.I get up and she looks at me.
Amaterasu:Ramon I want to ask you a question.
Me:....Why I left right?
Amaterasu:*Nodding*Indeed,you had been making amazing progress and then one day out of the blue you tell me you're leaving.Screaming how you had to go back,how you couldn't wait and had to go.What was it that had caused such a shift in your personality?
Me:............*I look away*
Amaterasu:Ramon(She makes me look her in the eyes)I asked a question.
Me:..........
Amaterasu:(Puts hand on my shoulders)Why did you leave?
Me:*Sigh*....back then I was dedicated to getting stronger for my family but about a week before I left...Something happened......
Amaterasu:And what would that be Ramon?
Me:*Sigh*I.......I ran into a a member of the Old-Satan Faction(She's surprised)they told me how they knew where I was,they had all of the girls names,and said if I didn't disappear then they would kill them.They said that they had spies in the Shinto Pantheon and that if I said anything they would know.
Amaterasu:None of us would ever.......
Me:Rei Masamura(She's surprised)he was one of your top people he went missing a while ago right.He's one of them(she's shocked)I couldn't risk my family,the girls,I.....I just(I hold my head)I didn't know what to do.I COULDN'T LET THOSE BASTARDS HURT THEM!
[She's surprised and then smiles]
Amaterasu:Very well then Ramon Phenex(I look at her)let's continue training so you can teach those bastards the power of fire.
[Her eyes flare up,I smile with my eyes glowing.I nod and we start training again]

Timeskip 3 Days Later
I'm sitting in my family's house in my room on the phone with Michael.
Me:<Are you sure it's them?>
Michael:<Yes,we've confirmed both of them are there.>
Me:<Thanks Michael,I owe you one>
Michael:<It's perfectly fine Ramon you are my Brother-in-Law after all>
[I blush and smile]
Me:<Yeah I guess so.....thanks Big Bro bye>
Michael:<Goodbye>
[I hang up and stand up]
Me:......Both of them in one place.......*Sadistic Grin*Could this get any better?
[I walk outside and head to the main room as I make a quick text to a few more good friends.I walk in and see Riser.I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder.He looks at me and I gesture for him to come with me.I look at Bikou,Arthur,Kiba,Gasper,and Sairaorg who was visiting.They follow me and we walk over to another room]
Riser:What is it Ramon?
Sairaorg:Did something happen?
Me:*Smirk*Riser(I look at him)Michael found him(He looks confused before his eyes widening)Sorano's father.He's with a group of the Khaos Brigade station in a station in hell.(Their surprised)You guys want to lay waste to some trash?
All of Them:*Smirks*Hell yeah/Yeah!
[I nod and open a magic circle to the location Michael gave me,we appear in front of the building.Then my Daifuku buddy shows up]
????:Gotta say
[We look and see him]

Then my Daifuku buddy shows up]????:Gotta say[We look and see him]

Satoru:When I got your text I was surprised Ramon.
Me:Satoru,good ta see ya again man(We hug)sorry for calling you out on short notice.
Satoru:It's fine I got Nanami handling Yuji's training and the second years are training the other first years so I had some free time.(He looks at the building)He's in there right?
Me:Yeah,Ishiki Monoku and Suguru Geto......
Satoru:I still don't know how he's alive.......I know I killed him last year.
Me:I don't know either Satoru tho from the intel I got(He looks at me)Appearantly someone's inhabiting his body(He's surprised and nod,I look at the guys)By the ways this is my brother Riser(I gesture to him),my little bro Gasper(I gesture to him),the knight in shining suits Arthur  Pendragon and Kiba Yuuto(I gesture to them),the descendant of Su Wukong Bikou(I gesture to him).and my cousin-in-law Sairaorg Bael(I gesture to him).
Satoru:Hey nice to meet ya.
Them:Likewise.
Me:Guys this is Satoru Gojo,a old friend I meant him a when I was in Tokyo a few years back.(Their surprised)And tho he's human I can honestly say he could kick my ass with such little effort it's pretty laughable.(Their shocked)So Satoru(He looks up at me and nods,then the curtain appears)You want to kick off the fun?
Satoru:*Smirk*Sure