Chapter Thirteen:Kyoto and Reunion with a Princess

Ramon's Pov
I'm sitting on the train trying my best to get ready for those two Foxes.I already told the girls that if I come back sore then they know why.Thankfully Kiba's here,the girls all stayed home cause travelling while their pregnant was a big No-No from me.They understood and now it's just me,Kiba,Azazel,and Rossweisse.We also have Saji with us and his ass got all of Vitira's Sacred Gears now thanks to Azazel.As I'm sitting there I close my eyes and begin to mediatate.I appear in a room with a bunch of robed people.
Me:Who the....?
Ddraig:Their the previous wielders of the Boosted Gears.
Me:Former Red Dragon Emperors huh.....
?????:Indeed(I turn around to a see a beautiful woman with blonde haired

?????:Hello again Ddraig.
Ddraig:Eisha I'm surprised you've showed yourself.
Eisha:Ow come now Ddraig after all this time that's how you greet me.
Me:Wait Eisha(I look at her)the Strongest Female Red Dragon Empresses second in strength only to Belzard the Strongest Red Dragon Emperor right.
Eisha:Hmm someone knows their history.
Me:I heard stories about you when I was a kid,apparently my Grandpa tried to get you in his peerage and you knocked his ass out with one punch.
[She's surprised and then looks at me with a 'Ow yeah I remember that' face]
Eisha:So you're Randall's grandson(I nod)well I have to say I'm impressed with your showings of strength knocking a god out with one punch immediately after obtaining Balance Breaker and training for four days without sleeping.It's impressive.
Ddraig:Indeed he's most certainly a upgrade from the previous host.
Eisha:You mean that perverted boy.
Ddraig:Hmm indeed.
Eisha:Well I can agree with you on that one,but anyways I actually came here to give you something Ramon Phenex.(I look curious)here you go.
[She hands me a red box with golden trim and a key hole,along with a gold key with a green gem in it]
Me:So my True Potential is inside this box?
Eisha:Indeed but just know once open there's no goin...
[I put the key in surprising her]
Me:If it means I'll get enough power to protect the girls and my kids then I don't give a damn about the cost.
[She's surprised and I open it,a bright red light shines out and she says one last thing]
Eisha:Belzard was right about you.......you're just like how he was,but I have a feeling you'll surpass us both Ramon Phenex.
[Everything fades to black and I open my eyes,I look down and don't see the box]
Ddraig:"Don't worry you did open the box,tho it seems your potential's fallen out.But it will definitely come back to you after all it's apart to you."
Me:"Alright Ddraig well in any case.....I'm curious how strong I'll get from it"
Ddraig:"As am I"
[I look out the window and just think about it,along with names for my kids.After about 30 minutes we pull up to the Train Station in Kyoto.Once we step out we immediately see a man defending a girl from being harassed]
?????:Get your hands off her you bastard!
[He punches the dude's lights out and the girl looks at him stunned]
?????:Thank you so much sir.
?????:It's okay young lady now then could you call the police while I restrain this scum bag.
?????:Ow okay.
[She takes out her phone and I look at Kiba]
Kiba:That was something.
Me:Yeah.
[We both just shrug and head off to the cars to go to the hotel]

Timeskip Next Day

I'm standing beside Azazel as Rossweisse is getting everyone ready and in their groups.I'll be going off by myself sense I've already been here before and the girls aren't here so I don't have anyone to hang out with other than Kiba.But he's already in a group,after everything's set up I just head off to a shine I use to go to when I stayed here.After about a 20 minute walk I arrive and begin to pray at it."Please let all the women whom I love and my precious children live long happy and healthy lives"As I'm praying I notice a certain Fox arrivial,I turn and get tackled by the little yellow blur that is Kunou.I look at her and she looking at me with teary eyes and a huge smile.
Me:Hey Kunou I'm back.
Kunou:(Crying)Ramon(She kisses me and I kiss her back)I'm so glad you're back!I missed you idiot.
[She playfully hits my chest and I catch her wrists]
Me:Hey sorry you know I had a lot of stuff to do(She nods)also Kunou(She looks at me)you remember those girls I told you about(She nods)and the question you wanted me to ask them.
[She blush and looks hopeful]
Kunou:Yeah and what did they say?
Me:(I kiss her forehead)They said yes(She smiles)to both you and Yasaka(She's surprised and then looks sad)hey what's wrong?
[She looks sad and teary eyed making me slightly worried]
Kunou:(Softly Crying/Sad)Ramon.....momma......momma was.......she was kidnapped.
[My eyes widen and my anger starts rising very quickly]
Me:Kunou(She looks at me and see my eyes glowing)don't worry we'll save Yasaka.(She smiles and hugs me)Now let's go to the Royal Palace and I'll call the Devil Kings,Azazel,Michael,and Lord Odin for back up okay.
Kunou:Okay.
[I smile and pick her up holding her in my arms before we head to the Royal Palace.I call everyone and they all agree and decide that Me,Azazel,Serafall,Duilio Michael's Joker,and Thor the Norse God of Thunder will all work together to get Yasaka back.They say they'll meet us at the Palace and we agree.Kunou's stunned by the heavy reinforcements and I smile kissing her forehead]
Me:Like I said we're gonna get Yasaka back for damn sure Princess.
Kunou:(Hugs me Tighter/Crying)Thank you.....Thank you Ramon.
Me:No problem Kunou,anything for those I love.
[She hugs me as we walk up the stairs to the Royal Palace]