Chapter Four:Fight and Kokabiel's Big Mouth

Ramon's Pov
Me and my Peerage,Xenovia,Irina,Rias and her Peerage,and Sona and her Peerage are walking around town.We're looking for Koka-Bitch and his merry band of rejects.As we're walking around I notice Xenovia and Irina still looking scared from what I did yesterday.I sigh and then look at them.
Me:For what it's worth I'm sorry(Their surprised)but you shouldn't just assume that Asia healed a devil that she's a witch.There were a lot more factors involved it her healing that devil and her being booted out of the church than you know.
Xenovia:What do you mean by that?
Me:*Sigh*I can't tell you because of what would happened if I did,but just know no one in Heaven wanted to cast her out(Their surprised)but they had no choice in the matter.
Asia:So God's not mad at me?
Me:(Shakes Head)No he's not Asia.
Irina:Have you meant God?
Me:Yeah I'm meant the Leader of Heaven,he came to meet me after Gabriel started talking about me so much to him(I look down and everyone looks at me curious)anyways Jibril you got anything?
(They look at her)
Jibril:Yes I'm sensing multiple Excalibur Fragments in that direction
(She points off towards the school and are eyes widen.I hone in and notice the energy)
Me:Let's go!
(They nod and we all run towards the school,Sona and her peerage stay behind to create a barrier.I have Kuroka and Le Fay stay with them and help.They understand and we head inside,once we reach the energy we see Valper Galilei fusing the Excalibur Fragments and Kokabiel on a throne in the sky.He sees us and as soon as his eyes land on me he starts shitting himself.He summons three Cerberusses and send them to attack us)
Rias:Alright let's go everyone!
Me:Let's kick some ass!
Everyone:Yeah/Right Rias!
(We start the attack,Vali starts dividing one of the Cerberus's power and Jibril uses magic to turn it back into a puppy

Valine:Dibs!(She picks them up,I smile)Me:Alright then first things firstValper:It's done!(We look and see the Excaliburs have completely finished fusing and then Kokabiel absorbs the power from them)Kokabiel:You all better get out of here because...

Valine:Dibs!
(She picks them up,I smile)
Me:Alright then first things first
Valper:It's done!
(We look and see the Excaliburs have completely finished fusing and then Kokabiel absorbs the power from them)
Kokabiel:You all better get out of here because this entire town is going to be the beginning fire that starts the New War.
Me:You crazy bastard that ain't fucking happening!(He looks mad)Jibril do it!
Jibril:Right(She points her finger at the magic circle)Absolute Cancel!
(The Magic Circle shatters and he looks furious.We hear a scream and look to see Irina being swatted into a tree by the other Cerberus.I get mad and Xenovia slices it in half)
Valper:Freed help me!(We look and see Kiba standing in front of the prick,a priest I'm guessing is Freed jumps out and grabs the sword)you should've died with the rest of the trash.
(Kiba looks livid and from what Rias and the others told me about his past I can't blame him.Freed rushes at Kiba but is stopped by shadowy hands coming out.I smirk and then two pillars of sand shoot up and tear the pricks arms off.Then Asa appears behind Valper and kicks him towards Kiba)
Me:Good work Kurumi,Sahar,Asa(They smile and nod)now then Koka-bitch.
Koka-Bitch:Well now you've done very good so far but I'm afraid you're no match for me puny Phenex.
(We look at each other)
Kiba:All we ever wanted was to serve God but you used us and threw us away like trash!
Valper:That's because that all you were(That pissed everyone of us off,then Valper takes out a blue crystal)this is the last one we made from those brats!(He tosses it to Kiba)
Xenovia:That crystal(We look at her)it's the same crystal used to bless someone with the ability to wield Holy Swords by the church.
Valper:Tch those Hypocrites they excommunicate me and then go on to use my research.Tho we are talking about MichaelI bet they didn't even have the mercy to kill them.
Kiba:There was no need to kill us either!
(Kiba holds the Crystal close and then the souls of his friends that died appear asking him to take them in and giving him words of encouragement.He does and I hear Ddraig mention Kiba going Balance Breaker.I'm surprised and then smile)
Rias:Kiba(He looks at her)go ahead and defeat them as a Knight of the House of Gremory.
Koneko:I want to see blood.
Jibril:It's only suitable you use the power of your friends and your own strength to smite him down.
Wendy:We known you can do it!
Erza:Kiba(He looks at her)as your sensei I believe in you.
Me:Their right(Kiba looks at me)now go kill that fat ass son of a bitch.
Kiba:(Smiles)Time for a new sword(A sword begins manifesting)The Sword of Betrayer a Sword made from Holy and Demonic Power!
(He shows it and I'm surprised)
Tiamat:A Holy Devil sword?!
Shinobu:I've never heard of such a thing.
Eto:Incredible.
Valper:A Holy Devil sword impossible........wait yes I see it now(Everyone looks at him,me and Kokabiel look at him cautiously)if such a thing exists then that must mean God is.....
(He's stopped by me blasting him with my flames.Everyone's surprised by that)
Me:Fucking idiot he just had to figure that out
Koka-Bitch:Ow well I am trying to start a war here so what's the harm?
Me:Kokabiel don't you fucking dare!
Xenovia:What about God what was he gonna say?
Koka-Bitch:He was going to sa.....(I lunge at him trying to stop him,but he shoots me in the stomach with a light Gavilan and sends me flying)during the Last Three Way Great War God was actually killed along with the Four Great Devil Kings!
(Everyone's shocked and then Koka-Bitch laughs,but is then engulf in a ocean of my flames.Everyone looks at me and I look down cursing the bastard for revealing that)
Rias:Ramon(I look at her)is it true?.................Is God really................Dead?
(I look at them and see Xenovia holding a unconscious Irina,I sigh)
Me:Yes God died alongside the original satans 720 years ago.
(Their eyes widen and some of them faint.Barquiel shows up and takes Kokabiel's fried corpse away along with the priest who bleed out.Meanwhile everyone just looks at me in shock)