~~~Chapter Eighteen:New Goal,Protecting from Clowns~~~

Ramon's Pov
It's been two months sense we dealt with Suguru Geto,apparently Satoru discovered that they were planning on sealing him away.Which I wasn't surprised by because of how powerful he is.Right now I'm walking to see a old buddy of mine to talk to him about doing something I've been thinking about for a few months now.I walk up and find their house.

[I sigh before heading up the stairs,I knock on the door and can hear her,soon the door opens and I see her]

Me:Hey Lady Polyuscia.
Polyuscia:Ramon Phenex.....what are you doing here?
Me:*Sigh*Look......I wanted to know something.
Polyuscia:And what would that be?
Me:........Is there anyway to.........to restore my body?
[She looks at me,then nods]
Polyuscia:There is but it will be painful.
Me:I can handle being stabbed by the True Longinus,some pain isn't gonna be a problem for me.
Polyuscia:Yes I heard you did that.......
Me:"Ow shit"
Polyuscia:*Angry*What the hell were you thinking you stupid devil bastard!(She repeatedly hits me with a broom).....(Stops)*Sigh*To restore your body we'll need someone's help(I look at her) her name is Tsunade Senju.(I'm surprised)If you want to your appearance and restore your body then they are need.
Me:Alright where can I find her?
Polyuscia:*Sigh*Here.(She hands me a piece of paper)she'll most likely will require a large amount of money.
Me:I understand.....thanks Lady Polyuscia.
Polyuscia:Ow one more thing(I look at her)when your children are born,I'll be expecting a call.
Me:*Smile*Of course.
[She smiles and I walk thru a magic circle to my house.I see the others,they see me and smile]
Rias:Ramon where were you?
Me:I went to see Lady Polyuscia(Those that know her are surprised while the rest are confused)she's a skilled healer.
Sona:*Worried*Were you hurt?
Me:No,I'm perfectly fine girl(They nod)but I went there to ask her about........(They look at me)about restoring my body.(Their eyes widen)I'm thought about it for awhile now and so I asked her if  there was anyway to restore my body.
[They all look at me]
Vali:What did she say?
Me:Apparently I need to find a woman named 'Tsunade Senju'(She's surprised)she's apparently a talented healer.
Kurumi:Did Lady Polyuscia have any idea where she is?
Me:....Yeah(I show them the paper)apparently she's in Tokyo Japan(Their surprised)so I was gonna go and find her.
[Their all surprise and nod]
Asa:Are you gonna have Satoru and the others help you out?
Me:Yep,but before that(I walk over and sit beside them)I'm gonna stay with all of you and spend some time with you.(They smile)...By the way Wendy(She looks at me)I heard your brother Gajeel and Natsu got into another fight.
Wendy:*Sweatdrops*Yeah,they were arguing what gender the baby will be.
Me:..........I see.......does it really matter?(They look at me)I mean as long as the babies are healthy I don't really care if their a boy or girl.(They smile and nod)Speaking of aren't they expecting to?
Wendy:Yeah,tho Natsu still doesn't really understand where babies come from.

[We all sweatdrop and look at her]
Gasper:......Even I know.
Me:Well.....Natsu is........special Gasper.(They look at me)Don't get me wrong he isn't that kind of special,he's just...........*Sigh*either dense as neutron star or just flat out to focus on fighting to understand.(Wendy nods)Tho he can be pretty smart when he wants to be.....taken that's mostly when he's fighting but still.
[They nod and I notice Machi throw her phone,she looks annoyed]
Machi:*Annoyed*Pain in the ass.
Me:What's wrong Machi?
Mach:......*Sigh*A guy I knew from before we meant somehow got my phone-number and now he's constantly harassing me.*My eyes begin to glow*I told him I was taken which he replied by saying he would just kill you and I accidentally mentioned us having a baby.He said I should kill the baby and he would give me a stronger one.
Me:,,,,,,,,Who is he,Where is he.
Machi:His name's Hisoka Morrow and right now he's over in the Balam Family Territory looking for a person to fight.
[I stand up]
Me:*Innocent/Kind*I'll be right back.
[I start walking to the door,they all see the look in my eyes,they sweatdrop]
Kiba:........That guy's so fucked.
Me:*Dark/Murderous*You got that right for damn sure!
[I walk out and head off,calling Sirzechs and the other.I inform them of what happening and they understand.I open a magic circle and head thru to the Balam Family,I start walking around. Sairaorg's rook arrives and helps me track his ass down and after a hour we find him.

Me:*Dark/Murderous*Aye Hisoka Morrow(He turns towards me,I walk over to him and shove him)You want to harass Machi,saying all of that shit

Me:*Dark/Murderous*Aye Hisoka Morrow(He turns towards me,I walk over to him and shove him)You want to harass Machi,saying all of that shit.How about you say all that crap to me you son of a bitch.(He's surprised and starts laughing)What's so fucking funny?!
Hisoka:*Laughing*I had hoped that you were strong*Sigh*but I'm disappointed.
Me:........Alright you want to see how strong I am,then how about we fight.
Hisoka:Ow(He stands up looking at me)you wish to fight me.(I nod)When?
Me:*Dark/Murderous*Now.
[A Magic circle appears under us and we're teleported to my family's arena.The girls and are families are looking down at us.Hisoka looks at Machi and then sees Gasper.He immediately moans and I see Gasper move behind Sairaorg]
Hisoka:Ah he seemed rather stro.....
[He's stopped by me blasting a wave of fire are him,he jumps but I use my speed to get behind him.I blast him again and he's sent flying into the wall]
Me:*Dark/Murderous*So not only are you harassing Machi the mother of one of my childrens,but you're also a fucking pedophile.

[He gets up]
Hisoka:I suppose but I'm more excited with the strength and fight of my target......actually most of those girls are quite strong.
[He licks his lips and that pushes me over the limit,my flames erupts from me and I feel myself transform]

Me:*Demonic/Disorted*I'lL rIp You ApARt!

[I Rush at him to make him suffer for all of what he said]