Chapter Three:Favor

Ramon's Pov
I was chilling out in my house the girls all went out to buy some shit or something.I don't really know,it's been about 3 days sense me and Ravel slept together.The other girls all made it cleared that we would be having are alone time alone.As I'm relaxing on the couch a beam of light appears,I look and see Michael and Gabriel along with two other girls I don't recognize.
Me:Ow hey you two what's up and who are they?
Michael:Well Ramon this is Xenovia(Gestures to the Blued haired girl) and this is Irina(Gestures to the Chestnut girl)as for why we are here well you see Kokabiel has stolen multiple Fragments of Excalibur(I'm surprised)and we were hoping you would be willing to help us get them back.
Me:Ow sure I don't mind I'm guessing he's in this town(He nods)alright well then Xenovia,Irina (They look at me)you'll follow me understood.
Irina:Yes sir.
Xenovia:(Fill with Venom)Why should I follow a filthy devil?
(We all look at her,Gabriels pretty mad and Michael just sighs in annoyance.I get up and walk over to her)
Me:Firstly because you don't have a choice especially when(I show her Excalibur in my hand shocking her and Irina)you didn't even notice I took this from you.
(She looks shocked and I toss the sword back to her.Then the girls come back and I notice Rias and Sona brought the girls in their peerages with them.They see Michael,Gabriel,Xenovia,and Irina and go on alert.I explain everything and they calm down,then Xenovia sees Asia and pushes a bottom she shouldn't)
Xenovia:Aren't you Asia Argento?
(Michael and Gabriel look surprised and I nod)
Asia:Yes I am.
Xenovia:Makes sense a witch would be with devils(Asia stiffens up and looks down sad,I get annoyed while Rias and the others look upset)tell me Asia do you still believe in God?
Irina:Of course she doesn't Xenovia she's a devil.
Xenovia:No even someone as far gone as she is still sometimes keep their faith.
Asia:Yes I do still believe in God.
(Michael and Gabriel smile hearing this)
Xenovia:Then(She grabs her sword)you should let me execute you in the name of(He sword shatters like glass being thrown at a brick wall)what!?
(I grab her by the throat)
Me:(Dark Tone)Don't even think about it(She and Irina get scared)you have no right what so fucking ever to judge Asia,you are not her God nor are you anyone remotely above her. You are just a little brat who thinks because you wield a fancy sword you're better than everyone else.Well news flash bitch(My grip tightens)You.Are.Not.Anything.Special(I drop her on the ground putting my boot on her stomach so she doesn't get up)you do not hold any power over Asia or anyone here,and if you ever insult or harass Asia or anyone I care about again(I summon my flames)I'll cremate your ass,Got it!

(She looks terrified and nods rapidly.I let her up and Asia hugs me thanking me for defending her.I rub her head telling her it nothing,the other girls all hug me including Sona and Rias's peerage members that showed up with them.I look surprised)
Rias:We went to have a girls day and while we were out they asked about you.After a little bit of talking we all agreed to share you(I look surprised)so you'll be helping taking care of Kokabiel?
Me:Yep(I look at Vali)you Vali can you call Azazel and have him send like Barquiel here to pick him up
(She smiles and nods,I notice Akeno looking kinda annoyed.Those that know who I'm talking about are surprised and Gabriel hugs me.Rias looks surprised and raises a eyebrow which I explain how she's always liked me and Rias accepts her into the harem which get a adorable reaction from her)

Rias looks surprised and raises a eyebrow which I explain how she's always liked me and Rias accepts her into the harem which get a adorable reaction from her)

Gabriel:(Smiling)Thank you so much Lady Gremory.
(We all laugh and Michael chuckles at his sister.Afterwards Gabriel and Michael both leave and head back to Heaven.We all go and have dinner,Xenovia and Irina join us and are still scared of me.Afterwards they take their showers and I use the other shower,once we're all done I show Xenovia and Irina to their own rooms and they thank me.I nod and then me and the girls all go to are room to sleep)

(A/N:Hey guys sorry about the short chapter my internet has been going in and out all fucking day because it's been storming all day and this was the only day I was able to do this chapter again sorry everybody)