Chapter Twenty-Five:Ramon's Decision & Dragon's Offer

Ramon's Pov
Me:Yeah,we have ah deal Pandora(She smiles and we shake hands,my body shimmers as I feel new energy coursing thru my body)so this is the powers you mentioned?
Pandora:Yes the powers of the seven witches of sin as well as the two Old Sins.If you want a explanation then I'll explain them now.(We look at her)The Authority of Wrath allows you to manipulate the emotions and sensations of others,meaning you can amplify a person's hostility level and distribute damage dealt across multiple people.The Authority of Lust allows you to transform yourself into seemingly any creature or being,you can also use this power defensively in order to regenerate by transforming the parts of her that are damaged and undamaged parts, The Authority can also be used offensively by turning anyone he touches into what he desires. The Authority of Greed allows you to stop time in and around your body,making you utterly invincible against any kind of physical attack regardless of its raw strength.The Authority of Gluttony allows you to eat the name and memories of your opponent.To eat a name,you have to touch them with your left hand,then licked the palm of the same hand as well as chant their full name.Allowing you to take advantage of any and all abilities or memories your opponent had. However,if you ate a fake name,you'll became plagued with severe nausea,usually throwing up only seconds after.The Authority of Melancholy allows to you to manipulate gravitational fields.The Authority of Sloth lets you sprout invisible unseeable hands from your back.The Authority of Pride allows you to tell whether a person is good or bad within your own standards and break apart their body if you determines they were either bad or if they felt guilty of something.If a person feels guilty,you can deliver punishment and condemn them even if the deed itself isn't something the person should be punished for,though the ability has no effect on living things that possess limited or no capacity to feel guilt.The Authority of Envy allows you to project your jealousy at a person causing them to lose whatever you are jealous of and suffer.And finally my own Authority of Vainglory it allows you to rewrite pheonomas in your favor letting you do things such as self-resurrection or manipulate a person's memories.
[Me,Odin,and Ajuka are all stunned by this I look at my hands  still trying to comprehend the power I just gained]
Me:*Amazed*Incredible.
Pandora:Yes,but do to Vokul's restriction I was unable to use practically any of my power.But once you kill him I'll be able to return hom.....
[She suddenly stops,we're confused and she looks at her hands]
Odin:*Confused*What is it?
Pandora:.....I....I don't know but....for some reason I feel myself.
[She suddenly passes out she goes to fall forward,but I catch her.I look and see she's still alive,just then everyone else arrives they see her and seem stunned]
Sirzechs:Ramon what happened?
Ajuka:I'll explain everything.
[They look at him and he begins to explain what happened]
Shiva:Well if that's the case then she's isn't a real enemy in this.
Azazel:Yeah.
Sirzechs:Well lets bring her back with us,we still need to find out where Vokul is exactly.
[We all nods and then head thru a magic circle back to the house]

Timeskip Next Day
I'm sitting in the living room with everyone else discussing what to do with Pandora.Pandora's still unconscious and hasn't shown any signs of waking up.She's currently being monitored by some doctors.
Amaterasu:Well considering everything Malthur told Yama Pandora's never really acted against anyone in this world or took part in any of the attacks.
Shiva:And with her greatly powering Ramon up granting him such powers like the ability to rewrite pheonomas and such well I think it's fair that she isn't working with Vokul.
Odin:Indeed otherwise I doubt Vokul would've allowed her to do such a thing.
Thor:I agree with you father,but I believe there's something far more important to disgust.(We look at him)If Vokul has the power of the Chaos Gem then he's on par with the likes of the Dragon Gods.
[We all look down,glancing at each other]
?????:Yes that is true....
[We look and see a girl with black hair and onyx colored eyes floating beside me]

?????:But even tho he has power on par with us,he can't control it.
[She floats down landing on the couch]
Shiva:*Cautious/Nervous*I'm surprised you showed yourself...Ophis.
[I'm shocked hearing this is the Ouroboros Dragon God of Infinity and turn cautious]
Ophis:It's been awhile Shiva,but I'm not here for trouble so you all can calm down.(We're surprised and still stay cautious.Then she looks at me)You've become quite powerful Ramon Phenex and with the new powers you could likely defeat me.(We're all shocked)If Vokul didn't have the Chaos Gem then you could easily defeat him especially with the help of Ddraig.(He appears)But with it,fighting him would be far more difficult.
Me:*Cautious*Is there anything we can do to put the odds more in our favor?
Ophis:Yes there is(I look at her with cautious and curiosity)you simply need to gain my power of Infinity and Baka-Red's power of Dreams.
[We're all shocked and confused]
Me:*Cautious*And I'm assuming you're not here to simply give me your power right?
Ophis:Actually I am(We're even more shocked)but I have a single condition.
Me:*Extremely Cautious*What would that be?
Ophis:Simple.....I want you to become my mate.(Are fling open)I've never meant a male who could match my level of power let alone defeat me.As well as one who holds the pride and dominance that Dragons should have without becoming corrupted by it.Simply put Ramon Phenex,you're the perfect match for me.....so what do you say?
[We all look at her wide eyed and shocked,She and I lock eyes as I process everything]