You Got Served

Leo, Emma, and Mikey run across the rooftops, heading over to the yokai pizza place. Hueso had called and asked them to come over.

"Run of the Mill Pizza," Mikey pants, glancing back at the duo. "I am so gonna beat you two there!"

"We'll see about that Mikey!" Emma smirks sticking her tongue out, she blinks and teleports reappearing in front of him stick her tongue out at him

"No using powers that's cheating!" Mikey frowns

"Not a compeition," Leo pants

"Loser say what?" Emma smirks

"Did you say something, second place?" Mikey calls out as he grabs Emma putting on his shoulders as he runs while his little sister giggles enjoying the ride

"Just because you beat me in Skate Ball for the first time doesn't mean you're the all-time champ of everything," Leo reminds his brother.

"I know, just the all-time champ of today, baby!" Mikey replies back with a smile. "Cowabunga!"

They all jump, falling into the open air. The turtles face-plant into the ground in front of a surprised Hueso as Emma lands safely onto the ground

"Hi Hueso!" Emma greets the skeleton with a smile

"On the scene just like you asked," Mikey grins deviously, wrapping an arm around his brother and sister. "What's the 911?"

Blue masked turtle scoff at him, pushing him off.

"I booked the Makers of Brutality AND the Barbarianism meeting on the same night!" Hueso tells the trio in a panic.

"Uh, is that bad?" Mikey asks in confusion.

"They are mortal enemies! They will not hesitate to bash each other and destroy my whole place!" Hueso says, frowning in worry.

Leo wraps his arm around the bone man. "So naturally, you called the toughest bouncers to boot these bozos out of here,"

"Heavens no!" He shakes his head. "I need you to be my waiters and chefs." He leads them inside the back door and into the kitchen. "My entire staff cut out when they saw those brutes." He hands over three uniforms to the trio. "You three will be my temps."

"Is that why you asked me to bring my spell book?" Emma asked placing her book on the counter

"Exactly." Hueso boops her nose

"But we're natural-born bouncers! That's like asking Lou Jitsu to serve cold soup!" Leo protests

"Yes, yes, you will cope. Now, keep them separated, always eating, and never let them fight each other or else they will destroy my restaurant!" A spotlight suddenly falls on him. "My body will be repaired, but my heart...she lives in my restaurant. Let no harm come to her!"

"Alright, alright, alright, but can we keep our weapons?" As soon as Leo asks that, their weapons are snatched away by Hueso.

"No! Those are way too sharp to be around these ruffians," He throws their weapons onto a magnet wall for utensils. "Side note, push dishes that require only spoons...and mija no sampling off of the plates."

"Awwww." Emma groans

He closes the door, leaving the three confused.