The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek

Raph spins a pizza box in his hands. "Yes!" He opens up the box to show the delicious pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and onions pizza. His siblings all drool at the sight.

"So beautiful!" Emma drools reaching for it but gets her hand slapped away making her wince in pain "Uh Uh squirt you know the rules." Leo scolds her as she sucked on her hand

"Okay, rock paper scissors for the first slice. Me and Mikey are up."

Leo leans in towards Donnie. "It's funny how Raph always starts against 'Mr. Only Chooses Scissors'." He lightly rolls his eyes.

"One, two, three."

And as predicted, Mikey loses to Raph.

"No!" Mikey holds his arm. "Not again! How do you do it?"

He just laughs as he holds the slice, but then the lights go out. Once they turn back on, a wide-eyed Raph is holding nothing in his hands. He tries to take a bite, but finds his pizza gone. "Pizza. Slice. Gone! Which one of you creepoids took it?!"

Thre's another black out and less than a second later, the entire pizza is gone, much to the shock of the others.

They all scream at the sight. "The table's eating our pizza!" Mikey exclaims and they guard the table, until he notices the chair move. "The chair!"

"Ahhh!! Devil chair!" Emma screams summoning her staff.

They stand ready to attack when the chair disappears, replacing it with Splinter, Topaz, and Sapphire "Wait, Pops hold on what are the you guys doing here? Leo points at the two woman

"Splinter told us you kids could use some extra help with your training." Sapphire smiles gesturing to Splinter

Splinter is eating a pizza slice. "Yes. And so begins your next lesson."

"Let me guess, how to starve your enemies to death? A slice of pizza is thrown at Leo's face for the cocky remark.

"No! Today, you learn the art of ninja stealth and invisibility. The foundation of every great ninja. Lights off-jutsu!" Splinter claps his hands.

The lights turn off again, and when they're back on, the slice Leo was holding in his hands is gone, and so is Splinter. "What?" He sighs in frustration. "You couldn't have done this last week when Mikey cooked Brussel sprouts?!"

"Come on you slackers!" Topaz and Sapphire walk towards the doorway "Time to whip you kids into shape." Topaz flexed her muscles with a smirk she looks to see the kids not moving

"Move It!!!" Topaz barks like an army general making the siblings scramble pushing each other out of the way to leave quickly

......................................

They stand behind a billboard in broad daylight "You must remain sleek and nimble, so no weapons today. After my lessons, you will be ready for a mission inside Big Mama's yokai hotel."

"Splinter I didn't know you knew Big Mama too." Sapphire looks at the rat in shock

"Ya You know about Big Mama?" Leo asks in surprise, Splinter's eyes widening.

"I...have heard stories," He sweats a little.

Emma looks away and sees a butterfly flying pass she lifts up her arm waving, trying to catch it

"Emma!" Topaz snaps her finger getting the little girls attention with a serious look "Pay Attention."

Then he turns to face them. "Ninja invisibility lesson number one: Keep to the shadows." The rat hides behind the billboard. "Lesson two: Blind spots." He appears right behind Donnie. "Use your enemies' blind spots to your advantage," He appears in different spots from the turtles and Emma surprising all of them. "Lesson three: Be light as a feather, as quick as a really fast feather!" He somehow zips past them in all directions, causing them to stare. "Quickly and softly. Lesson four: Slooow Moootion Juuustuu," He slowly moves his tail, inching Donnie's staff.