Snow Day

Chaos grunts and snarls as she punches her punching bag the whole time she thinks about Draxum

How he took over the Foot Clan

How he made her masters his low rank slaves

How he's slowly and forcefully extracting her energy for his own gain day in and day out.

With each punch she gets madder and madder until finally she gives it one good hard round kick.

The door opens as a foot clan member peeks his head in "Uh Chaos-" he yells out as the punching bag hits the wall barely missing his head

"What?!" Chaos snarls her fangs clutching her fist

The soldier shakes in fear hiding behind the door "T-The Sensis want to see you."

Chaos looks him up and down scoffing she slams the door open and stomps out of the room meeting up with the foot clan leader "Yes Masters?"

"Get ready we're going up top." Foot Brute points upward to the ceiling, Chaos grins evilly "Sweet who's bones are we breaking today!"

"No ones we're taking a day off!" Foot Lieutenant smiles gesturing to him and Foot Brute in winter gear, Chaos's mouth hangs open as she twitches an eye "Aw come on! We're a dominating clan that's been around for thousands of years! We don't take breaks!"

"Until today." Foot Brute frowns poking her head as she grumps "Now move ya butt and get changed." Chaos stomps away mumbling angrily to herself "And dont forget your hat and mittens it's snowing outside."

...........................................

The snow falls in Central Park

"Snow day, hooray!" Raph starts singing as he pushes down a big snowball. "So magical and new! There's so much we could do!"

"Snow day, no training, only fun!" Leo sings next, pushing a snowball and it rolls on a slide. "We've only just begun, I'm glad I'm here with you!"

Mikey and Mayhem were making snow angels when the cat teleports out of the way from a flying snowball. Two large ones fall on Mikey.

"Snow day, hooray! Barometric pressure is so low, but my heart is all aglow! Revving up my tech bo!" Donnie sings, slicing Mikey free with a laugh.

"Snow day, our snowman is the best! Jupiter Jim fans will attest! Omigosh, my coat's a vest!" When Donnie had set him free, he accidentally cut the sleeves from his jacket.

"Snow day, hooray!" April sings while sitting on Raph's shoulders. "We all should be so proud! Snow daaaay!"

Snow day, look at the joyful crowd!" Emma sings while sliding on a sled down a hill she wears a light pink puff coat with matching mittens, she wore a pair of dark pink earmuffs as her hair was tied in two high pigtails with a white and pink scarf wrapped around her neck, the sled reaches a bump at the bottom causing Emma to be flung in the air luckily Raph catches her in his arms placing her on his other shoulder "Snowflakes all around! All together sing loud!"

"Snow daaaaaay, hooraaaaaaay!" They all sing together.

"Yay!!" Emma finished with a cheer not noticing she was leaning back until it was too late and she yelps and falls head first in a pile of snow. Everyone laughs as she kicked her feet trying to get loose.

The laughter is cut short when a red snow boot stomps in front of them, Emma grunts trying to pull herself out she eventually does and lands in front of the figure she looks up and gasp a little backing up