Jupiter Jim Ahoy!

Lou Jitsu is running across the street in one of his movies, coming to a stop. "Ha ha ha, Lou Jitsu!" He's facing against someone with an animal mask. "You are finished, for we are 50 and you are just one!" People with the same masks surround the hero.

"Ah, that's what you think, for Master Greenburg, before he was eaten by a horse, taught me the 50-Man Punch!"

They recoil back in horror and he's about to do it when the movie is paused. "Oh, oh, a fun trivia fact about this scene!" Splinter stands in front of the projector. The turtles and Emma all blink at him as they were eagerly watching the movie.

"NO!"

"What are you doing?! Play the Punch!" Mikey exclaims at him.

"Punch, punch, punch!" The other four shout from behind him.

"I thought you'd enjoy inside tidbit info from your movie hero, me," Splinter smiles, rubbing his chin proudly.

"Whoever said never meet your idols never met me. Am I right, children? I can still remember every stuntman's name. Riker, Chad, Wilder, the Brian Twins, Chris with a K, Josh..."

"Is it just me, or was Lou Jitsu a lot cooler before he was our dad?' Leo whispers to Raph, but Splinter had still managed to hear it, throwing the remote at his face.

Emma covers her mouth in her hands laughing but gets a karate chop to her head "Ow Daddy!" Emma grumps rubbing her now sore head

Donnie gasps sharply at his tablet all of a sudden. "Good Galileo, the original Jupiter Jim is gonna be at Galaxy Con!"

"Marcus Moncrief?" Leo asks eagerly. "He's my all-time favorite actor slash role model slash father figure!"

"Yeah he's so awesome!" Emma squeals

Splinter crosses his arms, feeling a little insulted. "I am standing right here! And really? Marcus Moncrief? That guy couldn't hold my lobster bib!"

"Hey, we should get him to sign our special edition Jupiter Jim one thousand!" Raph exclaims, to their happiness.

"To the comic book safe!" Donnie examines

"Hmm," Splinter pouts as he watches them leave. "Chris with a K would never treat me like that."

The five stand in front of the giant safe and Donnie scans his hand, his eyes, and even puts in a password.

"Begin voice match ID."

"We don't have time for this!" Mikey shouts before Donnie could even speak.

"Voice not recognized." The system deems the turtle an intruder, encasing him into a glass container.

"Bootyshaker9000," Donnie speaks the code, chuckling.

"Access granted." The safe opens up, everyone except as Donnie is smirking. At the end of the hall is the mint-condition comic book that they want their hero to sign.

"It's beautiful," Mikey's voice is slightly muffled from the glass.

"So pretty." Emma eyes sparkles as she reaches her out to touch it walking towards it like a zombie, Donnie repeatedly bonks her on the head "Ah ba ba ba! Emma we do not touch the mint condition merchandise!"

...............................................

"Galaxy Con." Mikey lowers down his glasses once they enter the building where the con is being held. "The one place we fit right in." They're wearing the same outfits from when they battled those dancing mutant cockroaches, but Leo has a pair of the same glasses as Mikey, and Raph is wearing a Jupiter Jim costume.