Cloak and Swaggart

"Camping! Camping! Camping!" The turtles cheer, Mikey holding up sticks of marshmallows. "Camping! Camping! Camping! Camping!"

"Boys!" Splinter pokes his head out of the Turtle Tank. "We leave for intense survival training in exactly one minute!"

"Survival training?" Mikey drops the sticks in dismay. "I thought we were going camping!"

Splinter blinks at him for a few seconds. "It's just like camping, only you learn which bugs are the yummiest, and how to drink your own sweat!"

The four boys groan at this.

Emma, Sunita and April, who are leaning against one of the tires. "Thanks April and Sunita, for holding down the fort and watching Emma while we're gone for what I formally thought was gonna be a fun weekend!" Leo groans

"Don't forget to change Shelldon's cooling protocol daily, that means three times, and give him a little scritch behind the ears. Ears can be found here, here, here, and here," Donnie points to several points on Shelldon's body.

"And also make sure Emma takes a bath, brushes her teeth, and bed time is at 8 o'clock sharp if she goes to bed any later than that she gets cranky." Donnie boops Emma's nose as she frowns slightly

"Donnie I'm a big girl! I can handle myself!" Emma puffs off her chest proudly, April rolls her eyes playfully ruffing her hair

"Don't worry, we got you covered," Sunita assures him.

"Oh! And don't forget to get to potty before bed." Donnie ruffs her head making her blush red as he walks away "We don't need you having another accident."

"Donnie!"

"Boys! In the Tank!" Splinter orders and they reluctantly get inside. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" The door closes behind them and the three girls high-five.

"Girls' NIIIIIIIIGHT!"

"And guess what guess my aunts made us some of their famous triple chocolate fudge cupcakes in the kitchen!" Emma rubs her hands together licking her lips, the turtles perk up hearing this and start banging on the window trying to get Emma's attention.

"Emma! No wait come back! At least slide me one though the window!" Leo groans sliding his hands down the window dramatically.

"Can we at least make s'mores?" Mikey hugs the bag of marshmallows. "To make up for our loss.

"You...will make NOTHING!" Splinter shouts at him.

"Hey Donnie, what's this new button?" Raph calls out, his finger hovering over a red button.

"No, don't-!" Donnie warns, but Raph pushes it anyway. The Tank's tires get strapped, and the door also gets locked from the outside.

"24 hour lockdown initiated," A voice says, the others glaring at Raph.

"Dude." Leo murmurs as Mikey growls.

"And now we are trapped in here!"

"Hey, you know Raph loves giant buttons!" He defends himself.

.............................................

"Sauce that hog! Sauce that hog!" People from a TV show chant. "Sauce that hog!"

"Seriously?" April asks in disbelief as she's biting a cupcake. "The Barbecue Channel?" Sunita holds her cheeks in awe. "This is not what I had in mind for girls' night."

"April, shh!" Sunita warns her. "They're about to sauce the pig!"

"Sauce that hog! Sauce that hog!"