One Man's Junk

Donnie is pushing Mikey, who holds up posters. "Oh yeah!" He puts up posters with a turtle that's in an Uncle Sam outfit.

I need your Mystic Metal! Top Coin Paid!

"Mystical metal needed!" Mikey cheers as they go all around, to Run of the Mill Pizza, to the yokai library, to even Big Mama's hotel to advertise mystical metal.

A sign reads 'Mystical Metal Merchants' with the turtles' and Emma's faces over it. "I don't know about this plan," Raph says skeptically. "If we wanna find the last pieces of the Dark Armor, shouldn't we be out there chasing down rumors and shaky leads?"

"It's called crowdsourcing, Raph," Donnie adjusts his goggles. "Why bust our own humps..."

"When there are thousands of yokai in the city who can bust their humps for us?" Mikey finishes for him. "They slap their scraps to us, and we just chillax here and see if any of it is part of the Dark Armor!"

"So we sit in here while some poor unfortunate saps do the work for us?" Emma asks "Exactly!" Mikey boops her nose with a smile

"Okay, I do like the laziness angle," Leo has his feet up over the desk, sitting. "But I'm not taking sides...yet." A light suddenly hits Leo's eyes, causing him to fall to the ground.

Ooo, a seller!" Mikey exclaims eagerly towards outside. A person had opened the door, closing it behind him and holding a little brown box in his hands. "See what happens when you give our ideas a chance?" He asks smugly to Raph. "Raph."

He manages to bring himself over the desk and opens up the box, showing something glowing. Donnie appears leaning over examining it

"Excuse me," Donnie slams down the case, showing an Ace Airlines poster. "We are a reputable fly-by-night organization, How dare you bring this worthless garbage in?!" He snaps his finger with a serious face "Emma!"

Emma's eyes flash pink as she snarls her fangs foaming at the mouth, barks demonically chasing the customer out as he runs away screaming "Good Girl." He nods approving throwing her a cookie as she catches it in her mouth with her hands to her chest like a puppy

"Ha ha, epic plan fail," Leo laughs as Raph gives a 'I told you so' look.

"We haven't failed yet!" Donnie points to the left and they look in his direction to see a mutant walking up to them, holding a box in his hands. "That glow on that piece is off the charts!"

"Told you, Raph!" Mikey shouts at him. "Dark Armor here we-"

Suddenly, a truck comes in and circles the mutant. He bumps into the store, revealing to be Repo Mantis.

"Hey! You owe me money!" He then hits the mutant, swiping the piece. "Now we're even!" He chuckles as he runs off.

"Noooooo!" Mikey screams as he leaves.

"Repo stinking Mantis!" Donnie kicks the sign outside the fake store.

"Now you see why I had my doubts?" Raph asks the two.

"Of course I do," Leo brings Emma close to his chest casually. "Which is why we've been on Team Raph this whole time!"

"We're were?" Emma raises an eyebrow "I kinda wanna be on their side-"

"Team Raph this whole time!" Leo covers her mouth not wanting her to ruin it

"My turtle!" Raph fist bumps Leo ""Members since day one!"

"Chillax, we know where he lives," Mikey points to his head, wrapping his arm around Donnie. "Let's go get that piece back!"