Mystic Library

"Alright gemstone today we're gonna do a different kind of lesson today." Sapphire walks with Emma into the bed room

"What kind of lesson." Emma asks her curiously

"You'll see." Sapphire winks at her and finally stops in front of the closet she holds out her hands in front of her in shape of a diamond her, her gem glows bright as a diamond symbol appears on the closet door it opens smoke comes out from the inside. Sapphire grabs her nieces hand and walks with her inside.

Emma looks around at the light blue atmosphere with the white clouds "What is this place?"

"This is the illusion of emoticon." Sapphire puts her hand to the ground and lifts it up, a blue grand piano appears from the ground Sapphire puts Emma on her lap "A long time ago your mom discovered an incredible way to extend magic in a health way though music." Sapphire plays with the keys on the piano

"Tell me something gemstone when you did you performed on that stage what did you feel?"

"I-I felt a tingle feeling but .. it was warm it .. it felt .. nice."

"That was emoticon." Sapphire smiles ruffling Emma's hair. Emma looks down at the keys and plays with them "You see honey when we hold our emotions and energy in it's not health and can damage you physically and spiritually so we use this method to control it in an even balance."

Suddenly Emma's phone rings in her pocket, she picks it up answering it

"Hello?"

"Hey April! Is something wrong?"

......

"Mayhem got what?!?!"

"I'm coming tell my cute little fluff muffin to sit tight!" Emma ends the call and looks up at Sapphire "Sorry Aunt Sapphire I gotta go."

"That's ok honey we can continue another time."Sapphire smiles as Emma hops off of her lap, she extends a leg out about to walk but squeals in surprise falling though the cloud

"Maybe I should have told you how to get out of here."

...........................................

Mayhem smiles as he look out from inside the mirror.

"I was trying to give Mayhem a bath," April explains "But he poofed away and somehow,  got stuck in the mirror!"

"Aww, poor little fellas," Mikey pouts

"Don't worry April I can just teleport inside and get him." Emma smiles tapping on the glass, Mayhem purrs licking the mirror as if he were licking her finger."

"Uh Uh muffin." April shakes her head "I don't need you getting stuck in there too." April ruffs her hair

"Well we gotta do something Mayhem if you can hear me tap the glass!" Emma puts her face on the glass, Mayhem starts to lick his leg "Close enough."

"You guys can get 'em out, right?" She asks in concern.

"Of course. We're experts on mynthic stuff," Leo brags, crossing his arms.

"Um...you mean mystic, right?" April asks as she eyes him. "I think I should call Donnie."

"No!" Raph exclaims, getting all of their attention. "I got just the plan to get him out."