The Mutant Menace

A video plays, first showing the turtles and Emma at the destroyed Albearto's when they were helping April with the birthday party.

"Birthdays ruined."

Then it goes to the amusement part. "Parks destroyed."

Lastly, it's the museum where they were stuck together. "Museums vandalized. Tonight, on Cyber Sleuth, I will reveal the culprits. Beware...the Mutant Menace!" A mysterious figure appear in the video with a Albearto mask

"Mutant Menace?!" Mikey exclaims at the tablet. "Omigosh! He's talking about us!"

"I can't believe we're getting blamed for this! Virtually everything in there was somebody else's fault! ...I think," Leo glances around.

Donnie lets out an annoyed sigh.

"So unfair...although it is a boost for my emotionally unavailable bad boy image...you know?" Donnie looks away.

"Does that mean .. we're ... b-bad?" Emma whimpers getting upset, the three brothers quickly comfort her hugging her and patting her head "No No No No sissy you're not bad."

"Look guys," Raph slides in front of them. "I think this might be an opportunity to turn a dark cloud to a silver lining. You guys ever read this fine piece of literature?" He holds up a book.

"Horrible Wolfie, the Harmless Wolfpup?" Donnie reads the title.

"I love this book!" Emma smiles grabbing the book holding it to her chest

"Yes! It's the touching story of a young wolf who shows up at a town full of humans, who all wanna run him through with a pitchfork."

"That's supposed to be touching?" Mikey asks skeptically.

"But Wolfie didn't run away. He performed a bunch of good deeds for the town, and they welcomed him with their hearts! So that's what we'll do! We'll get in our giant Tank, and we'll smash people in the face with good deeds!"

"Yeah!" Mikey bobs his head in agreement. "We are good-dooers!"

"Doing good! Doing good!!" Emma chants

"Oh, this is gonna look great on my college application!" Donnie clasps his hands.

"Any votes for staying home during the anti-mutant panic?" Leo raises a hand. "No? Okay. Let's go!"

...............................................

"I'm sorry you all want to do what?" Topaz puts a hand on her hip with a confused face looking at the mutants and her niece in the back kitchen of the bakery

"We wanna help bake for ya!" Raph smiles gesturing to her

"You work your fingers to the bone making all these mouth watering goodies." Leo drools with big eyes as he towers over a display of brownies, Topaz quickly smacks his hand with a rolled up towel making him wince in pain rubbing his hand

"Come on Aunt Topaz please please pretty please?" Emma puts her hands together giving her aunt a pleading smile, Topaz looked skeptical until she saw the turtles giving the same looks "Alright Alright you can help just-"

There's a ding in the front intending that someone just entered the store "I'll be right back just ... don't touch anything I'm looking at you two!" She points two fingers at Leo and Donnie who try to sneak some cookies off a baking sheet, they quickly stand side by side pretending they weren't doing anything

...............................................

"Thank you have a good day!" Topaz looks back waving at the customer leaving the store, she turns and sees mayhem as the kitchen was an absolute mess!