Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man

The crowd cheered in the Battle Nexus. Lou Jitsu was facing against a two-headed snake creature with wings. They snarled at him before attacking. He leaped into the air, a cat mutant gasping in awe along with everyone else.

The snake heads looked around for their opponent, as he had disappeared. The man appeared behind them, chuckling with a smirk on his face. He grabbed their necks and split them apart. The two screamed in horror once they saw what he had done.

Lou Jitsu crossed his arms proudly as he watched the two heads bump into each other.

"Jitsu! Jitsu!" The crowd yelled as he was given the trophy. He looked up at the cat mutant and winked. She squealed, fainting onto the ground.

The rat sleeps on an armchair as cereal is being thrown at him. One of them falls into his mouth, making him choke. He hears laughing as he sits up.

"No!" He shouts at his dream being over, glaring at his kids. "I was having such a glorious dream!"

"He did it!!" Emma points at Donnie but her eyes drift showing she was lying. "Punish him!"

"Get out of here, you hairless kids!" He shouts and they quickly leave. He sags his shoulders once they're gone. "Where is the respect..."

The rat walks away to his 'do not touch' cabinet. His trophies He takes a hold of it, blowing off the dust. He can see his old face on it until he wipes it off, showing who he is now. Splinter sighs slowly.

"Simpler times..."

Then he sees a poster that was behind the trophy, taking hold of it. "Calling all drivers from across the realms. Prove you are champion! Enter the Death Tube every Friday night. No guts, no glory!" This is exactly what he's been missing! He rubs his chin with a smile

"Alright whoever wins gets the last cookie from the kitchen!" Emma holds up a big chocolate chip cookie in of  Donnie and Mikey who are facing off against each other in one of the video games from the arcade.

Donnie bumps Mikey's car off the road declaring him the winner  "My driving skills will remain supreme!" Donnie declares "Emma! My prize." He snaps his finger holding his head out to take the cookie but instead hears loud chewing and munching. He sees Emma eating the cookie meant for him, she looks at the cookie and then back at him before stuffing the rest in her mouth

"Why you!!" Donnie growls about to tackle her

"Excellent driving skills," Splinter speaks up, getting their attention. "Is it just me or are all three of you taller than the last time I saw you?"

"You mean like, three minutes ago?" Mikey asks in confusion.

"I grew an inch! I was waiting for you to notice." Emma puts her hands on her hips with a pride smile

"Oh, and so handsome and pretty too! When was the last time we did something together?"

"Hmm," Donnie looks at his wrist computer to pull up a calendar. "Let's see..." He scrolls up multiple months. "278 days ago. You said 'Hi Purple'...to Raph."

Emma hisses cringing at that awkward incident

He just laughs it off . "Exactly! I want to spend some quality time together now."

"Yes, please, where do I sign?!" Mikey holds out his hand, eyes shining as Emma bounces up and down along side him. "Just give me the pen and I'll sign-"

Donnie pulls Mikey to face the game, grabbing Emma putting her on his lap. "Play it cool. He might be possessed."

"You're right. We always fall for this!" Mikey agrees, Emma nods her head agreeing as well