Endgame

Splinter is pacing around in front of the Turtle Tank, he hasn't heard anything from anyone. "No word, no contact...where are my kids?! If only I had a clue as to where they are..." A purple portal opens, dropping April and Dimitri right behind him. "Someone send me a clue! Anything!" Dimitri crawls like a worm trying to get his attention while April muffles to him behind her gag, falling onto the ground. "A hint, a whisper, a well-time crash!"

April crashes into some garbage and he looks behind the tank. "April! And Dimitri?" He looks confused at seeing the young boy

He places them against the wall and the two tries to tell him something. "Don't worry. I will free you with my helping toe," He holds up his disgusting foot towards their mouths, Dimitri quickly shakes his head backing up not wanting Splinter to touch him as April muffle in disgust. With his fingernail, he rips off their gags off.

"Okay, first, ew. Second, WE'RE DOOMED! Draxum captured the guys!"

"And Emma too!"

He gasps in horror. "My children..." The horror turns into anger as he grits his teeth.

"He says we have to give him the last piece of the dark armor or else! And he says you have it!"

"What?" Splinter asks in confusion.

...............................................

Screwball flys around the New York City sky he couldn't search the hidden city he was now a wanted man he had assaulted the entire prison city guard he knew they were looking for him, his eyes scan the tall buildings, the people down below but he couldn't see his wife nor his daughter.

He floats down on a rooftop landing with a frustrated thud he slams his fist down beside him "Ugh this is hopeless at this rate I'll never find them!!" He lets out an angry yell slamming this fist against the stand holding up a water tower

The moment he said that he a deep sharp pain pieces his chest as he quickly got up with hope "I'm close I can feel it! Come on baby come on baby do it again gimme a sign." He pats his chest repeatedly walking around the roof until he feels it again and stops looking down at a wall in a alley he narrows his eyes he jumps down and into the alley and walks up to the wall he opens his mouth and pricks his finger on his sharp fang he uses the small sample of blood to draw satanic star with a circle in the middle.

The symbol glows and opens up a portal, he steps inside disappearing he looks up and sees the dark castle he snarls clutching his fists

"Gotcha Ya."

...............................................

"How did we get captured?" Raph questions in one of the cells. "We did exactly what Pop taught us!"

"Maybe this is exactly what Dad wanted. Maybe this is our destiny!" Mikey says optimistically.

"Locked in a cage, failed in our mission, held for ransom by the Foot, and none of us gave him grandchildren?!" Leo exclaims, hugging his knees. "Somehow I think he wanted more."

"Maybe we didn't stay true to the Hamato ways," Raph sits up. "Dad taught us wisdom is within us. We just need to focus...meditate deeply...and our path will be revealed."

"Olm's law..." Donnie says slowly, getting looks from the others. "Sorry, could you guys hear that?"

Mikey looks around not seeing Emma in any of the cells he whimpers a little worried "Guys where's Emma I don't see her I'm really worried. W-What if he hurts her?"

"Dont worry Mike Em's fine as long as she follows the Hamato code we'll be with her again." Leo pats his little brothers head

The turtles go back to their meditating.