Bully Beatdown

A/N: I was one day bored scrolling though my notes on my phone when I saw something that made me so happy!!

Some of the chapters I wrote for my original book was still in my notes! I am so happy right now some of my old original chapters I'll be able to publish quicker some are finished and some are halfway so I'm definitely gonna work on those!

Enjoy the read!

And remember stay weird my friends 💚💚

"I've got the pillows, blankets, and drinks ready." Emma said on Dimitri's phone as she was getting ready for him to come over for a sleepover.

"Do you also get?"

"White chocolate cookies with rainbow sprinkles." Dimitri smirks holding up a paper bag. "As requested."

"You know me so well!" Emma playfully wipes a fake smile "I've got everything ready for when you get here."

"This movie marathon is gonna be awesome!" Dimitri jumped for joy "I'll see you when I get there."

"Ok stay brown." Emma points up finger guns.

"Stay blond!" Dimitri winked pointing back as he ended the call. He walks happily down the street when he accidentally bumps into someone leg."

"Oh sorry mister." Dimitri apologized

A stranger turned around to be Max and his gang.

"Aye look who we got here boys!" Max smirked as the two other boy look over him. "It's little shrimp."

"S-Sorry Max but I'm in a rush." Dimitri huffed as he walked in front of them but Jimmy steps in front of him, he steps to the side but Greg steps to block his way.

"No stay." Max smiles evilly as they cornered the little boy in a tight circle.

"We've got a few things to talk about." Max cracked his knuckles.

Dimitri swallows the lump in his throat as he looked at the older boy nervously.

.......................................................

Emma was trying her best not to trip as she was gathering more blankets to the living room when a shadow walks into the lair.

"I was wondering when you were finally gonna get here-" Emma eyes turned her head but admittedly her eyes popped out of her head.

It was Dimitri waddling toward her with his underwear over his head.

"Hi Emma!" Dimitri gave a shy wave, hoping she wouldn't noticed the obvious.

"What the dip happened?!" Emma runs over to him, helping him out of the wedgie "Has Max been picking on you again?"

"It's no big deal Em really." Dimitri rubbed his butt, Emma was known to protect him from harm since she was the mutant and he was her best friend.

Dimitri looked at her seeing she was giving him the look. She crossed her arms and pouted her lip out as she glared at him.

He knew he couldn't lie to her.

"Ok Ok I'll admit Max can be kinda of jerk."

"Kinda?!"

.......................................................

"Please put me down Max!" Dimitri begged as Max held in the air by his underwear.

"But then I won't be able to show my new trick." Max smirked "I call this move the around the world!" Max spins him over his head as the three boys laughed hysterically.