Man Vs Sewer

A rat crawls around on the pipes while Raph walks around. He's panicking as he looks at his phone. "All alone," He chuckles nervously. "Where are they? They said they'd be here!" He waves his phone around looking for a signal, whimpering. He climbs up a ladder, waving the phone upwards towards the surface.

"Uh oh," Mikey comments nervously, placing his hands on his hips. "Donnie forgot to text Raph we were running late."

Donnie just chuckles, shaking his head. "Oh, sweet sweet Angelo. How soon would you forget that today I'm on vacation. Hence my four-shorts," He shows his glistening purple swim shorts. "The international sign for I am not a useful member of society."

"We left the guy alone for five minutes, and we told him we had to find tubes," Leo looks up at their brother

"I didn't know Raph had separation anxiety." Dimitri watches the large turtle with curiosity, he wore a pair of blue and green swimming trucks with blue floats on his arms and goggles on top of his head

"Oh yeah he's got it bad." Emma nods her head confirming, she wears a pink one piece bathing suit with white polka dots with pink floaties on her arms "He once freaked out cause I left him for five minutes to use the bathroom."

"This is a job for Dr. Delicate Touch," Mikey pushes past the two. He clears his throat. "...GET YOUR MIND RIGHT, SON!"

He shrieks, falling off the ladder and into the sewer water. Mikey cannonballs into the water as well, splashing his older brother. He takes a deep breath.

"What took so long?!" Raph throws his phone at Mikey's head. "You know Raph gets weird...when I'm let alone."

"Relax," Leo tells him, "Did you get a tube?"

Raph holds up a giant tube, throwing it in front of him.

"Whoa!" Mikey, Leo, Emma, and Dimitri comment in awe, but Donnie is skeptical.

"Where did you get that?" He demands, Raph's face turning dumb. He stole it from the Turtle Tank, which was being held by concrete bricks...until they fell.

"U-Uh," He stammers, playing dumb, "I-I borrowed it from...Splinter."

"Splinter, who only owns robes and a shady past, let you-"

Leo shuts Donnie up by putting him in his tube and throwing him into the water

"Emma are you sure this water's sanitary?" Dimitri leans over looking at the water skeptical "We are in the sewer."

"Relax Dimi your gonna be fine I did a protection spell on you three times it'll feel like regular pool water to you." Emma shoos a hand with a smile, Emma picks him up holding him above her head and throws him in. Emma snaps her fingers making a blue tub appear in the water as Dimitri lands in it

"I'm gonna get you for that." Dimitri grumps

"You can try but you won't succeed." Emma gives a smirk as she jumps in her tub

"Tube time!" Raph declares, pushing Emma forward. Mikey pulls Donnie along and they simply float down the sewer water.

"Okay, guys. New York's sewers are a dangerous and complex labyrinth," Donnie starts off.

"Full of creatures and games and rides?!" Mikey asks excitedly.

"And food and candy?!" Emma joins in squealing happily "This is gonna be so awesome!!"

"What? No!" Donnie tells them annoyed. "Where do you think we are? Just take every left turn to stay on the lazy river, capisce?"

"Whatever Donnie," Raph comments. "Mad Dogs, ahoy!"