Chapter 23

Tikki's POV:

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. I was in a forest. There were trees everywhere. Nothing but trees.

"Okay." I said to myself. I tried to fly but I failed.

"I guess levitation don't also work in here." I sighed and started walking.

"Where did Plagg go?" I asked myself while walking. I saw rivers and streams roaming the forest. I went to it and looked at my reflection.

"AAAAHHH!" I jumped and looked at my hands.

"I'm human!" I looked at my red and black dotted suit and held my earlobes. I felt a bump and slippery feeling.

"It's my earrings."

"For you to win this duels, protect your miraculous at all cost. Once removed at your body, you will be eliminated."

The voice of the announcer suddenly popped up in my mind. I capped my earrings and felt nervous. Fortunately, earrings comes at pair and ears are not that vulnereable.

"There you are my lady." I looked at the person in front of me. He has a black messy hair with cat ears attached to his head. A black suit and a belt for a tail. A green eyes and fair-skinned.

"Plagg?"

"Good thing you recognized me. Nice suit by the way." He said and smirked at me.

"We have to go. Now!" I grabbed his hand and ran.

"Woah, slow down will you?" He said while adjusting his speed.

"I just felt there is someone watching us." I said and suddenly a jumping rope twirled in the tree and it made us both stopped running and stumbled on the ground.

"What a catch." A girl in a twin buns greeted us. She wores a gray and white suit.

"You must be Mullo." I said.

"And you must be Tikki. The lost kwami. Don't worry, I just want your miraculous and your boyfriend's. No biggie." She raised her hand and her jumping rope summoned back to her.

"He's not my b---"

"You want this ring mousie? Then get it." He said and showed his black ring with green paw print in the center.

A jumping rope suddenly twirled at Plagg's hand and pulled toward Mullo.

"Just shut up stupid and give me that." Mullo get her hand near Plagg's ring but sudddenly he clenched his hand and kicked her face.

"Ow."

"Na uh." Plagg rolled his staff and sticked it to the ground. He increased its height and went up.

"That cat. How about I'll get yours. It's look like an easy piece." She threw her jump rope towards me and I bend over so it won't hit me. I stretched my yo-yo towards her and she grabbed the head.

"AAHH." I was pulled towards her but I resist. I pulled her towards me but I didn't expect that whe will come to me with a kick in the face. I stumbled on the ground and looked at her with knitted eyebrows and gritted teeth.

I ran towards her with a punch but she dodged it. She rolled my arms causing it to ache. I pulled my arm and pushed her to the ground. I can hear her grunting.

"Not bad for a newbie. I underestimated you." She said and tried to stand but I stopped her by putting my foot in her chest.

"Then you should not underestimate people. I mean kwamis." I said and looked at her necklace. I guess that is her miraculous.