Christmas Special

This is just a Christmas Special. Just a Christmas Special.... Yeah. Extra Chapter I guess... Sorry for a loooong wait for an update. I'm having too much writer's block and school works. Also some dark sides occuring... Let's go back to the story..

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! New decade has come!

Tikki's POV:

"It's Christmas!!" Trixx shouted while looking at the window. The snow is falling from the sky causing the surroundings to be cold and white.

"It's not obvious that you are excited." I said and chuckled.

"Of course I am! This is my first Christmas with you!" She said and looked at me. It was heartwarming.

"Thanks Trixx." I said and smiled at her.

Pollen's POV:

"Hey Duusu, are your gifts ready??" I asked her. while she was busy arranging the gifts.

"Yeah. I already have a gift for everyone." She replied while holding all the wrapped boxes.

"May I know which one of these are mine?" I excitedly came to her and looked at the boxes closely.

"It's a secret. You'll know it later. Don't be excited." She hissed and I returned to my bed and lay down.

"I always like Christmas." I said while looking at the ceiling.

"Who doesn't?" Duusu asked. I looked at her and frowned from disappointment.

"Plagg."

Plagg's POV:

"Ugh, Christmas." I said in disgust while looking at the window. Watching the snow falling down from the sky. Watching the other kwamis playing in the outside.

"It's just a snow! Aren't they will be sick because of that? Stupid Christmas. Why does it have to be cold?" I asked myself while eating cheese. I went to my bed and cover myself with some blankets.

'This the season to be jolly, falalala~lalalala'

"Hearing the sound of the other kwamis carolling the makes me more annoyed. " I said to myself and opened the door and saw a group of kwamis singing in front of my dorm.

"Go away." I coldly said to them. They paused for a while and continue singing. Newbies. Not the kwamis that will be horrified if I go out and ran away.

"Catacly-" A black orb suddenly filled in my hand and all of them screamed and ran away. I didn't finished the word and the black orb disappeared.

"Works all the time." I said and closed the door.

Tikki's POV:

Trixx and I were walking in the hallway. I can see the Christmas decorations in the hallway. I can also feel the cold wind from the window that we went through.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" screams and fear at the kwamis with instruments.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That cat always scared us away. He always used his cataclysm to us." The elephant kwami complained. I looked at Trixx and she laughed.

"He always do that to scare kwamis that are carolling every year. Most of them are newbies." She added.

****