Chapter 17

Wayzz's POV:

"Hey Wayzz." Nooroo said. I am currently meditating in the floor. Crossing my feet and my eyes closed calming my mind all the time

"What Nooroo? I'm trying to meditate." I said and back from meditating.

"It's Plagg's birthday today. You know that we only have birthdays every several hundred years." Nooroo said and I sighed. I flew towards my bed and sit.

"Really? I'm calling everyone." I said and get my phone. I called Pollen since she was the closest one to him.

"Hey Pollen."

"Hey Wayzz, what's up?" She said from the other side.

"Uhm... You know that it's Plagg's birthday right?"

"Really? I didn't know. I'm surprised that I was reminded by the kwami that he dislikes the most." She chuckled. I just sighed on what she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Now what's the plan?" I asked.

"How about we throw him a party in the woods. We'll sneak there at night. Tikki will distract him while we are preparing. Trixx will be our spy. Also ask Tikki if she can bake a cake for him."

"Roger that Pollen." I said and turn off my phone.

"What did she said?" Nooroo asked and went near me.

"We'll throw him a party. In the woods tonight." I said.

Trixx's POV:

"Have any plans for today?" I asked Tikki while looking at her baking the croissants.

"Nah, I'm just want to finish bake these chocolate croissants. I'm craving of it." She said and put the pan in the oven. Few seconds later my phone rang and when I looked at it, it's Wayzz.

"What do you want shellface?" I hissed.

"Listen, I'm not here to have an argument. I want you to tell Tikki if she can bake a cake."

"Just a sec. Hey Tikki! Can you bake a cake?" I shouted.

"For what?" She replied.

"It's Plagg's birthday today." Wayzz said from the other line.

"Oh. Just give me 2 hours to prepare." She said.

"Now what's the plan?" I asked. He explained everything to me for few minutes.

"Now pretend that we didn't prepare anything for him. Like it's a normal day. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah Wayzz, whatever. I'm gonna hang up now." I said and ended the phone call.

"Hey Tikki." I looked at her and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"What?"

"It's his birthday today. You know...." I winked at her but she didn't get what I am relaying to her.

"You dense kwami." I muttered.

Plagg's POV:

It's my birthday today! I can't believe after seven hundred years it came back! But I have traumatized with my last birthday. It was an epic fail. Maybe I shouldn't be too excited when my cycle comes.

It's just a normal day for me. We went to class and have lectures. I'm bored to listen. I started eating Camembert at the middle of the class. All of them covered their noses but the strange thing is they are not complaining.