Chapter 13

Tikki's POV:

Gasps filled in the room. I stand froze for a while and they all stared at me.

"Why didn't you tell us as soon as possible?" Nooroo asked at me.

"Be-Because I was afraid and Trixx was surprised when she first witnessed it and--" I sighed. "I'm sorry." I said and looked down.

"Have some tea will you?" Wayzz said calmly and he reached a cup of tea to me.

"Tell me. When did you know about your ability?" Stares are at me. I feel like I was grilled.

"Last night." I mumbled.

"It's okay. We just can't wait to see you in action." Wayzz said and eat some cookies.

"I'll go get some fresh air. Excuse me." I said and went out of the dorm. I went outside where the night sky is so bright because of the moonlight and the stars above. I sat under the tree and feeling the wind touching my skin.

"Hello my lady." A voice whispered to my ear.

"Plagg!" I shouted and suddenly a bright neon green eyes looked at me.

"Wow, you really know me that well." He said.

"Who would have a guts to call me that? You." I said and lean on the tree. He sat beside me and also lean on the tree.

"Why do you want to hide about your ability to us?" He asked looking at me.

"It's just I have a doubt on myself. If I really deserve it. Maybe it's just a false alarm or what." I said while looking at the sky.

"Why would you doubted yourself? We all believe in you. Trixx, Wayzz, Pollen, Nooroo, Duusu...." He said and I looked at him. "And me." He continued. I looked at his eyes and it was sincere. I never seen this side of him. It's just I'm fond of Plagg that is flirty to me that this one. But the one that I'm seeing right now is better.

I smiled at him. It's just his words is touching.

"Thank you." I said.

Trixx's POV:

"I better check on those two. It's been an hour since they left." I said and pointed at the door. I left the room and went outside. Few meters away, I saw a tree and I saw Tikki and Plagg sitting under the tree.

"OMG!" I squealed as low as possible.

"I need to know what's goin on with these two." I said and went to a closer look. I hide in a bush where it's kust few meters away from them. Good thing I still have good vision. Thanks to the moonlight, I can see it clearly.

"What are you doing?" I almost squealed when Wayzz suddenly appeared behind me.

"Don't you dare scare me again!" I hissed and he just chuckled.

"You look cute when you get scared." If only we're not hiding, I already bury his head underground.

"Stop interrupting me. I'm watching them. I don't want to miss a thing." I said and looked back at the two.

"You could have just leave them alone you know? Give them some space for a while. Your ship will not sail smoothly if you are an iceberg in the sea and the ship will hit it and sink." Wayzz said demonstrating it to me. He has a point. I sighed still looking at those lovebirds.

"Let's go, Shellface." I said pushing him back to the dorm.

Plagg's POV:

"Plagg, you should go back. It's getting late." She said while looking at the stars up in the sky.

"I should be the one telling you that, my lady." I said in a teasing tone. Silence dominates among the two of us. Few minutes later, I feel my eyes being droopy and I yawned.