Chapter 16

Tikki's POV:

"Okay Tikki, be honest to me. Are you dating?"

"No." I simply said.

"You've got to be kidding me." Trixx said while her face is messed up. "You're freaking in denial." She added.

"You told me to tell the honest truth and I gave you the honest truth." I said to her.

"Or are you?" She asked and Pollen entered the room with Duusu.

"Hey girls." Trixx waved at the bee kwami and peacock kwami that newly arrived.

"What are you doing?" Duusu asked in confusion while waving her fan and wearing a confusion expression in her face.

"I'm forcing Tikki to tell the truth." She groaned and the two just chuckled.

"How about we have an open forum. Right here. Right now." Duusu said and Pollen blushed.

"I'm not agree with that." She said and looked away at Duusu.

"Oh come on, Pollen. Everyone's joining. Don't be a party pooper. I hate them." Trixx said emphasizing the last sentence.

"Fine." She said and groaned. We made our positions in my bed. I am hugging my pillow, Trixx is leaning in the wall, Duusu is laying down and Pollen is sitting at the corner.

"I'll just combine our beds for wider space." Trixx said and combined our beds. I quickly lay down in the middle same with the others.

"Now let's start. Pollen, do you like someone right now?" Duusu asked.

"Uhmm....."
.

"Come on Pollen, tell us. We're keeping it a secret." Trixx said trying to hide the excitement.

"It's----" All of our faces are filled with excitement..

"Nooroo." She said and hid her embarrasment face to us. The three of us squeal.

"EEEEKKK!! ANOTHER SHIP! ANOTHER SHIP!! MY HEART'S GONNA FALL OUT!" Trixx screamed and her scream filled the room. The three of us covered our ears if we still want to hear the beauty of sound and music for eternity.

"Geez Trixx, calm down will you?" Duusu hissed and she calmed herself down.

"Why?" I asked returning to our topic.

"It's a long story. It happened a long time ago. When we were new here in the academy..."

*flashback*

Everyone bullies me in the campus.

"Hey bee, you loser." A kwami pushed me to the ground. I was holding my tray causing the food to fall in my head.

Everyone laughed at me. I can't defend myself that time. I didn't discovered my weapon yet or my ability. I was fragile, vulnerable and weak. My tears just fall down in my cheek. I'm seeking for help but it was no avail. Few minutes later, the kwamis that bullied me ran away. I looked up to see who it was and I saw Nooroo using his ability to scare them away. He has the ability to control others when they were hit by the butterfly.