Chapter 19

Tikki's POV:

"Cataclysm!" He shouted as his hand glowed with black energy. Cataclysm huh? Let's see about that.

"Lucky Charm!" I shouted as a red glowing ladybugs came out in the yo-yo. Few seconds later, a tape came out.

"A tape?" I asked myself where to use this thing.

"So you're gonna fight me with that tape?" He asked while I looked at the possible usage of this tape. I looked at my yoyo that glows into red and black dots. Same with Plagg himself and his staff. I looked at the random rocks in the side since our battlefield is Grand Canyon.

"It's almost sundown. You can't see me at night." He said and smirked.

"I bet both of us will." I said to myself and ran towards him. I stretched the tape and I aimed the yoyo at him. He dodged the yoyo and I jumped towards him and covered his eyes with tape.

"No fair." He said and reached for me but I moved a bit far from him. He walked towards the rocks and get tripped.

"Now it's a fair game." I smirked.

"Alright you got me." He said. I went close to him and removed the tape from his eyes.

"Lesson 4: Never get deceived by your opponents." He whispered at me and used his staff to attack me. I managed to make a back flip so I could avoid his staff to hit me.

"Ugh. Lucky Charm!!" I shouted and another random item came out.

"Cataclysm!" He jumped and destroyed my lucky item.

"Plagg!" I hissed.

"Not today, Sugarcube." He said and I wrinkled my forehead looking straight into his eyes.

"Nice battle you have lovebirds." I looked at my back and I saw Trixx spinning her flute.

"We're not lovebirds!" I shouted and aimed my yoyo at her but when my yoyo reached her, she vanished.

"What?"

"Illusion. That sly fox." Plagg came at me.

"I know that you're on battle mode so I made an entrance." Another Trixx appeared while she's floating inside the arena.

"Another illusion." Plagg boredly said and he stretched his staff up high to reach the illusion Trixx and vanished.

"How about a friendly match from you to. If you win, I'll stop teasing you two as lovebirds even you already are and also a week supply of fresh bread from you Tikki but if you lose..."

"You'll date the turtle." Plagg cutted her off.

"Of course I won't do that. It's not a fair deal." Another Trixx appeared infront of us..

"Another illusion. How about full loads of Camembert if we win and uhh.."

"If we lose, We'll do one command and we won't have a chance to refuse. Also cookies if we win. Also Trixx, you are already eating my fresh breads at the dorm. Why would you make a bet for that but that's your bet so anyways, deal?" I said completing his statement.

"It's a deal. Also we want a week supply of your fresh baked croissants." Trixx and Wayzz appeared infront of us with their respective weapons.

"We'll choose the battlefield. Sinking ship. Noon." Wayzz said and the arena change into an ocean with a sinking ship.

"Where are they?" I asked myself while looking at the heat of the sun in the sky.

"It's too hot." Plagg suddenly showed up at my back. A sound came from a flute suddenly noised.