Chapter 20

Pollen's POV:

Early in the morning, we were at class. It's just me, Nooroo and Duusu. I don't know where did the others went. Double date? I guess. I was at my seat in the back while the Nooroo and Duusu are at the front.

"Where did those four went? Class will start soon. Master Shang will be here at any minute." Duusu said with frustration and she waved her fan at her to give her air.

"Maybe in the arena. You know. Training. They're just competitive especially Plagg." Nooroo said and Duusu being frustrated, she went outside to get the four kwamis. That makes Nooroo and I left in the classroom.

"How long will they get back in here?" I asked.

"I bet it will take an hour. It will take time to change the battlefield back if the battle is on going." Nooroo said and looked at me.

"How's your training with Fluff?" He asked me.

"She's good actually." I said. "But a bit confusing. Luckily I can handle her." I added. Few minutes later, Master Shang arrived the class.

"Where are the others?" He asked while looking at us seriously.

"In the arena, master." Nooroo responded.

"Okay. Since the others are having their own class in the arena, how about you two will have a duel here in class." He said that made us shocked.

"Master, we can't have a duel in class." Nooroo said to Master Shang and he smirked at Nooroo.

"I know but the arena can have any battlefields. What if the opponent choose the classroom? It's a small-spaced area but who knows? Remember to expect the unexpected." Master Shang said.

"Ready your positions, kwamis." Nooroo summoned his cane while I stretched my spinning top preparing for battle.

"Master!" Everyone looked at Duusu that remained calm with her fan.

"Yes, Duusu?" He asked.

"Arena." She only said remaining stoic and Master Shang left us in the classroom together with Duusu.

"Okay, they left us hanging." I said while looking at the door. I looked at Nooroo and I was shocked that he aimed his cane at me and I moved backwards so I won't be hit.

"This is the first time that I am going to see you having a battle." I said and spin my spinning top and aim at him. He use his cane as a baseball bat and hit my spinning top back to me.

I jump back but the string of my spinning top tightened the grip that caused my feet to close and caused me to fell in the ground.

I gasped as the head of the spinning top aimed at me, spinning its way to my head. I pulled the string and controlled the direction of the spinning top.

"No one messes with me." I was supposed to aim my weapon at him but I was cut by the others that came in the class. Everyone went to their respective seats and we did the same.

Tikki's POV:

After class, I went somewhere where I can practice alone. Not in the arena since the Class D kwamis are having their trainings there. I will be embarass if I train there and I didn't mastered my weapon yet. They will have high expectations from me since I am from Class A.

"Hyah!" I shouted as I reached the tree near me and swung in it using my yo-yo. I can fly but I started practicing not using levitation.