Chapter 26

Trixx's POV:

"Rise and shine, Trixx!" I quickly woke up and I can feel my eyelids wanting to collide once more.

"Why did you wake me up? It's still early in the morning!" I yawned and looked at him with annoyance while scratching my eyes with my both hands.

"If we didn't woke up early, we'll wake up at the arena." He said while heating tea. "How's your wound by the way?"

I touched my face that was patched with cloth. I can feel the roughness texture of the dried blood in my wound.

"It's fine." I said and sat beside him. I grab some bread in the bag of goods he brought when he get some medicine for my wound. I took a bite and chew it slowly. While munching my food, I took a short glimpse at Wayzz. Emerald green pupils, pointy nose, long lashes, green, messy hair—

"Are you checking me?" I was cut out when he talked and looked at me.

"O–of course n–not." I crossed my arms and looked away at him. I can feel my cheeks warming up from humiliation.

This is embarrassing.

"Game over for you, love birds." A voice suddenly appeared and both of us cannot move. She came closer and quickly grabbed our miraculous.

"NO!"

Duusu's POV:

Did he just confess to me

"Since when you have guts to be honest?" I asked and looked at him.

"I'm always honest. You always think that I'm a liar." He looked away and put his cane in his back.

"It's just–ugh!" I grunted. I don't want to hurt Pollen's feelings. I've been friends with her since years and recently, I know that she likes Nooroo.

"What?"

"It's complicated." I sighed.

"Nevermind, let's just find the remaining opponents." I said and jumped.

Tikki's POV:

"Another boom. And another." Plagg calmly said and lay down on the ground.

"Only five of us here. Who could it be?" I asked.

"Who knows? Every year, a different set were left for final five. " He said and munched some cheese.

"It's been days already. How about we split up to look for the others." I suggested.

"Not a good idea." He got up and remove the dust from his suit.

"Oh, you're here." A girl with gray suit and guns in her hips suddenly showed up. I can recognize her voice even in human form.

"Dilla." I hissed.

"What a surprise? I thought you were already eliminated." She acted being shocked.

"I already proved myself. I have nothing to prove." I gritted my teeth while looking at her yellow pupiled–eyes.

"Your friends were an easy catch. You know your stupid fox friend and her turtle boyfriend." She said with disgust.

"You'll just an ant that is easy to squish." She added and smirked.

"They're not in a relationship. For your information." I corrected her.

"Then what's with getting concerned and her looking at him with dreamy eyes?" How did she know about that? Is she a shipper of the two? This is interesting. Our nemesis ships them. As for her. Well, I will have some girl talk with her after this duels.

"A tea was spilled." Plagg quickly went to Dilla but he froze in the middle of the air. His position changed into straight still.

"Let me go!" He screamed.

"I will, if we will become the champion this year." She looked at him dreamingly. He tried to get free but he failed.

"And you," She looked at me.

"You're going down." I said and aimed my yo-yo at her. She managed to avoid it. She aimed her gun at me and shoot bullets at me. I quickly stretched my yo-yo back at me and spun it in front of me serving as a shield.

"Let's get this over with." She focused her sight at me and I quickly ran away.

"If she uses her power, then I will use mine to."

"Lucky Charm!" A red and black dotted item suddenly appeared.

"Pepper Spray?" I can say by its smell being a bit spicy.

I looked at my item and Dilla, they both glowed in red and black dots signifying its meaning.

"That's it." I grabbed my item and quickly swong at her direction. She aimed at me and shot a bullet. It went at my direction.

I bend myself so I won't get hit by the bullet. It passes at me having a distance of a few centimeters. That was close.

She grunted and I aimed the spray at her eyes. I sprayed enough for her eyes to get irritated.

"My eyes!" She screamed while her eyes were red and shedding with tears. She screamed and while she was distracted, I searched for her miraculous.

"No bracelet, no ring, necklace? Na uh." I searched again while she was wincing in pain.

"No anklet, no hair comb, hairpin.." The air suddenly blow and her hair followed the wind. An armadillo decorated in her right ear.

"An earcuff!" I quickly get her earcuff but she stopped me.

"Not so fast!" She grabbed my hand and threw me away. I bumped into a tree and fell in the ground. I felt dizzy and I see a blur sight of her going to my direction.

"Your earrings are mine!" She attempted to remove my earrings but I stopped her. I tied her body with my yo-yo.

"Now the tables had turned." I smirked at her. " By the way, thanks for the information." I said and removed her earcuff and vanished into thin air.

"That was close. Good job right there, Sugarcube." He looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks. I–woah!" The ground suddenly shaked and it became narrow than the first setup. It's the same size as our classroom. It was empty but the only persons present were Plagg and I also the two silhouette people from the other side. The glow made them unidentified.

When the glow disappeared, I saw a purple haired guy with cane. He wore a purple suit and a butterfly brooch. The other person was a girl with a blue hair, three loop braids at the back. She wore a mermaid dress with a slit in the right side and a blue feather like fan.

"We're down to final four!" A voice came out from nowhere said.

I was shocked realizing who were they.

Nooroo and Duusu.