Chapter 8

A/N: contains a bit spoiler

_____

Tikki's POV:

We are currently at the arena observing a battle from the snake and rabbit kwami of Class B. The snake kwami is holding a blue green harp that matches the color of its skin as a weapon while the rabbit kwami holds a white and blue umbrella.

"First time I will see a battle between non Class A kwamis." Trixx said while looking at them.

"This is the first time actually... I guess." Duusu said while waving her fan at her.

"The wait makes me hungry." Plagg said and eats his cheese. I sighed. Good thing he ate his cheese. The cheese stinks around the seven of us.

"Ready kwamis?" The snake and rabbit kwami prepared.

"Go!" The battle began. The snake and rabbit kwami waited for the opponent to attack. The rabbit kwami pointed its umbrella and ran towards the snake kwami but the snake kwami dodged it with its harp. The snake kwami threw the umbrella away with the rabbit kwami in it and it fell to the ground. The rabbit kwami groaned in pain and get up from falling. The rabbit kwami opened its umbrella and a portal suddenly opened.

"Woah!" Plagg said with his mouth wide open.

"That kwami should be one of us!" Pollen said. "Its so wow!" She added.

The rabbit kwami entered the portal and another portal at the back of the snake kwami the rabbit get out from the portal aiming a kick but the snake kwami made a flip away to the rabbit kwami. The snake kwami threw his harp towards the rabbit kwami but the rabbit kwami opened its umbrella and the harp repel back to the snake kwami and the snake kwami catched it. The rabbit kwami ran towards the snake kwami pointing the umbrella at it and it almost hit the snake kwami. The rabbit kwami became shocked and the snake kwami made a bicycle kick causing the rabbit kwami to fall in the ground and unhand its weapon. The snake kwami ran towards the umbrella and also the rabbit kwami. When the snake kwami almost got the umbrella, the rabbit kwami grabbed it first and rolled foward. A portal suddenly opened and the rabbit kwami entered.

The snake kwami left behind and suddenly a portal opened where the snake kwami standing. He was pulled in the portal and another portal appeared and the snake kwami was thrown away and fell in the ground. A flip was made by the rabbit kwami landing with its feet and the portal closed.

The rabbit kwami jumped aiming the umbrella to the snake kwami but it managed to moved away and the umbrella stucked in the ground causing it to have cracks due to impact.

After how many minutes of the battle, the rabbit kwami won against the snake kwami. The two kwamis walked together and they went to our direction.

"Nice fight you have there!" Trixx said controlling her scream.

"It's an honor to hear that from you. I already foresee that I will hear those words from you. I didn't thought or think I guess. Because of too much time travelling, I felt like my brain is messed up. I thought that today is yesterday but I was wrong." The rabbit kwami said. "My name is Fluff by the way." She said and put its umbrella to her shoulder.

"What's your ability?" Wayzz asked with a spark in his eyes.

"Time travelling." She said and our eyes sparkled.

"I want to have an ability just like you." I said.

"You don't know yours yet?" The snake kwami asked me.