Chapter 25

Duusu's POV:

"See you after the game." I said as I remove the horns from the Goat kwami which is a pair of hairclips that is shaped like a horn. She turned into ashes and a loud boom was followed. The sentimonster came back to normal and a blue feather came out.

"You only have two chances left." Nooroo suddenly went near me while pointing at my peacock brooch.

"Thanks Mr. Obvious. I know." I said and rolled my eyes. I fixed my hair and rearranged the three loop braids in my hair.

"Also I realized you're flat chested." I quickly slapped him with my fan and covered my chest. Since when did he became frank?

"You perv–" An earthquake suddenly appeared. We ran towards the clear field and wait for it to stop. Suddenly a crack appeared and I almost fell but luckily Nooroo pushed me away. A man blue suit suddenly appeared. He has horns in his head and a nose ring with a spike in the middle. That must be his miraculous.

"Your miraculous will be mine." He said and run towards us. I jumped and made a backflip. Everything became slow motion as I reached his miraculous but I missed.

"Nice try. Earthquake!" The ground suddenly shaked and cracks appeared. I fell in the crack and the crack diverged.

Few second later, Nooroo suddenly appeared and aim him with his cane. He defended it with his horns that serves as a twin like blade. When Nooroo was close at getting the nose ring, he suddenly froze in the middle of the air. He looked at Nooroo's brooch and attempted to get it.

"No!" I squeeze myself so I can get my hand and fan out.  I looked again to get some adrenaline rush. I managed to released my right hand with my fan and quickly aimed at the opponent. It hit his head causing his nose ring to get loose. It was thrown away and he turned into ashes. A loud boom suddenly followed.

"So who did that?" I looked behind and I also froze. A man with orange suit with a spear decorated with feathers under the blade.

"What a jackpot!" He said as he looked at me.

"The winner of last year's duels will be defeated by me." He proudly said and laughed.

"You're not winning against me." I said and grunt trying to get escape from his power. Unfortunately, I can't move.

"Your miraculous will be mine." He said and pointed his spear to my brooch attempting to remove from my possession.

"Say goodbye to the next round." He said and aimed my peacock brooch.

I gasped.

Pollen's POV:

"Fluff!!" I shouted as she vanished into ashes.

"I'm not destined to win this year. If I didn't eliminated, I will messed up the future. Besides, we'll still see each other after the game." Her last words to me before she completely vanished. A boom suddenly followed.

"That's easy." Dilla boredly said and spun her gun in her hands. I gritted my teeth and rushed towards the armadillo humanized kwami.

"Venom!" I roared and aimed my stinged hand towards her but it didn't.

"What?" I froze and floated in thin air.

"Your power has no match with mine." She calmly crossed her hands and I floated in the air. She has telekinesis?

"Now, say goodbye to your road to the top and be with your bunny pair that has nothing to do anyway." She rotate my angle that my head was at her reach. I tried to forced myself to get freed but I failed.

"Got it! Bye stupid bee." She said and removed my hair comb at my hair. She slowly moved her fingers from her other hand like sign of farewell.

"No!" I can feel my body turning into ashes and I my vision became blurry. The last thing I saw was Dilla's victorious grin towards me.

It's game over for me.

Nooroo's POV:

After Orikko–the rooster kwami used his powers to Duusu, the effectivity of his powers at me disappeared. He went at Duusu's direction. I slowly tiptoed at his back so he will not notice me. When he was close at getting Duusu's miraculous, I quickly whacked his head with my cane and he passed out. His power was gone and Duusu was freed.

"That was a close call." Duusu said and grabbed his hand. It has a two rings connected in it. It's his miraculous. She removed it quickly and he vanished to thin air.

BOOM!

"That sound always appear." She said, wondering what would it be. We started walking to looked for the other contenders.

"It's a sign that someone was eliminated." I said.

"I see. So far, I heared thirteen booms. We're overall twenty. It means we're seven left." She shouted.

"I hope it was us from class A." I said.

"Maybe yes, maybe not." Duusu raised her shoulders at the same time.

"You know what, I'm surprised on what you looked like in human form." Duusu looked at me and smiled. She's so pretty. Please stop.

"I looked horrible." I said and breathe out air.

"You look better than Plagg. If we're in a human high school, you'll be the heartthrob with your look. Plagg's the playboy and Wayzz's the smart one. " She said.

"Plagg's literally good looking. Kwamis only feared him because he's a destructive god." I said.

"How about us girls?" She asked and waved her fan at her.

"You." I said with no hesitation. She just smirked at me.

"You're just saying that so I'll save your ass from getting eliminated." She let out a soft chuckle and rolled her eyes. A tint of red appeared in her cheeks. I let out a soft laugh and looked at her.

"Pollen's really pretty but it's still you."

"QUIT IT!" She exclaimed with her tomato red face and frustrated expression.

"So you liked flat–chested girls?" She curiously asked me with a curious look at her face. It was cute, I have to admit.

"No, I like you."