Chapter 1

Tikki's POV:

"Welcome to Kwami Academy, Miss Tikki." The principal said with his arms wide open.

"Thank you, Mr. Principal. So where is my classroom?"

"Just turn right and find room number 023. That will be your classroom." He said while pointing in direction.

"Thank you so much. See you later Mr. Principal." I said and bowed to the principal. When I went to room 023, I saw the teacher teaching the class. The teacher stopped discussing when he saw me outside.

"Come in. You must be the new kwami." The teacher said and I came in. He wears a Hawaiian themed shirt, brown shorts and yellow flipflops. Stares are in me. Surprisingly, there are only six kwamis in class. That makes it seven because of me.

"Hi. I'm Tikki. Nice to meet you. I'm a ladybug kwami. I hope we can be friends." After I introduced myself, there was a fan aiming in my direction. I easily ducked the fan and it returned to its owner. The peacock kwami that is seated in the front row.

"Nice reflex, newbie. Beginner's luck." She said and waved its fan at her.

"Duusu, how many times do I have to tell you, no use of weapons in class." The teacher said.

"Sorry Master Fu. I just want to welcome the new kwami." She said and pointed the fan at me. Master Fu just sighed.

"You may sit down, Tikki." I looked at the seats but there are only three rows and all of them are occupied.

Pollen's POV:

My seatmate cannot leave his eyes in the new kwami in front.

"Plagg, are you gonna blink or what?" I asked him but he just ignored me.

"Y-yeah." He answered me.

"Trixx." I said and looked at the back calling the fox kwami.

"Yes Pollen, any buzz-ness here?" She said and laughed.

"In terms of puns, you are worse than Plagg." I said and Wayzz laughed. The turtle kwami sits beside Trixx.

"Shut up shellface." Trixx said and looked away at Wayzz. While they are still arguing, I saw the new kwami looking for a seat. I looked at Plagg and his mouth was wide open.

"Close your mouth. You might catch flies." I said and closed his mouth. This is the first time I saw him like this. Head over heels to a new kwami.

"Hey Tikki!" I shouted and she went near me.

"You sit here. I'll sit in the back." I said and gestured the space that I occupied a while ago.

"Thank you." She said shyly and sat down. I looked at Plagg and smirked. He gave me death glares and I just chuckled. Luckily his death glares don't have cataclysm or I'll be gone too soon.

"Move." I said to Trixx and she gave me space to sit down.

"So what is the reason for your changing seat?" Trixx asked me with a confused look. I went near her ear so they won't hear at the front.

"Plagg likes the new kwami." She looked slowly at Plagg that is currently holding the new kwami's hand and looking at her.

"I see." She said with a cocky look.

Tikki's POV:

After the bee kwami left I sat in the vacant seat. I was with the black cat kwami that quickly held my hand.

"Hello there my lady." He said and leaned close to me. He kissed my hand and looked at me. His green eyes are still looking at me.

"The name's Plagg. The kwami of destruction but not kwami that will destroy your heart." He said and winked at me.

"Smooth move, cat." The fox kwami said and both of us looked at her.

"Shut up, fox!" He hissed.

"I just can't hold it. I'm shipping this two!" She said and controlled her scream.

"Calm down, Trixx. You're disturbing the class." The bee kwami said and shook the fox kwami.

"I don't care! Plikki forever!! OMG! I just can't take it." She said and bit her lip.

"You're too loud vixen. Keep it down." The turtle kwami said in her right.

"Tss. Don't disturb me shellface." She said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Tikki. We haven't formally introduced ourselves yet. I'm Trixx." The fox kwami said pointing to herself and offering her hand. When I reached her hand, she vanished. Wait what?

"Where did she–AAAHH!" She appeared in front of me and they laughed..

"We're still in class, kwamis." Master Fu said looking at us.

"Sorry." Trixx apologized and went back to her seat.

"This is Pollen, the bee kwami." She said pointing at the bee kwami on her left. "And this is Wayzz." She said pointing at the turtle kwami that is currently listening to the front.

"You know Duusu right? the one who threw the fan." Pollen said pointing to the peacock kwami. I nodded in response. "The one that's beside her is Nooroo-the butterfly kwami." She said and pointed to the purple butterfly kwami.

"Plagg, you may let go of my hand." I said to the black cat kwami that is still holding my hand.

"Sorry." He said and blushed.

"You've mentioned that you are the kwami of destruction. So what kwamis are they?" I asked.

"I don't know and I don't care. Ask them." He said and started eating something stinky.

"Ew, what is that smell?" I said and covered my nose.

"Camembert. My one and only." My seatmate said and ate the whole thing.

"Is that cheese?" I was confused.

"Yeah."

"It's ironic that a cat likes cheese." I said.

"Mullo-the mouse kwami likes salmon. I think they switched bodies." Trixx said at the back and chuckled.

After our class we went to the dorms. Since I'm new here, I didn't have a room. Trixx decided that I will be her roommate. She didn't have one though. She said.

I went to our room and there are tqo beds in it. The comfort room, kitchen and the room had a television. Cool.

"Here's our room, Tikki. There is your bed by the way." Trixx said and pointed the bed at the right side. I went to my bed and sat down.

"It's been a long day isn't it." I said and stretched my arms.

"Yeah." She replied and yawned. Suddenly a knock came in the door.

"I'll get it." I said and went to the door. When I opened the door, I saw Plagg in front of me.

"Hello my lady, I just want to say good night." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Good night also to you Plagg but you don't have to--" I was cut off when he kissed my hand.

"Sweet dreams of me my lady." He said and leaned closer to me. He winked at me and left. I was left dumbfounded at the door.

"I saw that." I looked at Trixx that is currently holding her scream.

"I'm so happy that my cheesecake ship is sailing." She said and squealed.

"Cheesecake? What ship is that?" I said and closed the door.

"Obviously you and Plagg." She replied and is still fangirling.

"Come on Trixx. I don't like him." I said and lay down in bed.

"Hmmm... Never?" She said in a teasing manner.

"Never." I replied and slept.