Chapter 27

Tikki's POV:

"This is it." I said as I look at them. They were in battle pose.

"Oh well. Let's finish this." Plagg spun his staff and stretched his other hand forward. He jumped with his staff towards their direction. He aimed his staff at Nooroo but he was blocked by his cane.

"Tikki, look out!" I saw a fan aiming at me and jumped away to its direction. The fan returned to its owner. Duusu greeted me with a grin. She ran towards me. Aiming her fan at my direction. I quickly jumped away and she quickly followed me. I aimed yo-yo to Nooroo and grabbed him. Pulled him to block Duusu. They both grunted and fell on the ground.

A butterfly suddenly appeared and aimed at Plagg.

"Plagg, look out!" I screamed and he ran away. A feather suddenly follwed him in the other direction.

"Not again." He sighed.

"Cataclysm!" He roared as he touched the butterfly and feather at the same time. It turned into ashes.

"No more chances left, are you?" Duusu said and I looked at his ring and the last glowing part blinked and vanished.

"Oh no."  I retrieved my yo-yo back. They started gained balance again. A fan once again aimed at me and I dodged it by spinning my yo-yo at its direction and it changed direction.

"How about a lucky charm?" I asked and spun my yo-yo in front of me acting like a shield.

"No! That will be an easy target for their butterfly and feather." Plagg responded as he blocked the sword from Nooroo with his twin staff. Where did that thing come from?

"Game over." A voice whispered at my ear. A fan was at my neck.

"Tikki!" Plagg screamed and aimed at Duusu but he was stopped by making me the shield.

He gasped and he was hit by Nooroo's cane.

"No!" Duusu tried to steal my earrings from me but I kicked her backwards and ran away. Nooroo went to Plagg's right hand where the ring was located. He tried to remove it while he was unconcious but I aimed my yo-yo at him. He quickly changed its direction by using his cane as a baseball bat.

I jumped at him and cling at his neck causing him to get distracted. Duusu suddenly came and she quickly removed the ring from Plagg's finger.

"NOOO!" I jumped from his back and hold his neck and throwing him at Duusu. Both of them rolled at the ground from the impact.

Plagg turned into ashes and vanished.

"No." I whispered at myself. I don't want to win this battle if he was gone.

"Too bad, your lover boy is out of the game." Duusu said with pity. "I already told him a hundred times that he has no match with me."

"Well, you have no match for me!" I roared. Silence dominate the room until a chuckle suddenly appeared until it become a laugh.

"Are you serious? Y-you?" They laughed once again.

"How can you defeat us with that little toy of yours." Nooroo said and unleashed the sword from his came. Oh, so that is where it came from.

"W-well. I have me." I said with confidence and spun my yo-yo, ready to battle.

"You're nothing without him. Now give me your earrings." Duusu said and pointed her fan at me. I just smirked at her.

"Then come and get it." I aimed my yo-yo at them but they repelled it. I pullet it back and grab Nooroo's cane. I unleashed rhe sword inside and aimed at Duusu but she blocked it. This girl is strong. Nooroo quickly grabbed the base of the cane and pointed at me.

"Is that it? You're terrible at swordsmanship." Nooroo signed me to went at him and smirk. If we're not in a battle and Plagg's out of the picture, I'll fall for this guy. He's handsome.

I aimed the sword at him and he blocked it. He attacked again and I flew on the ground as he hit me. I unarmed the sword and rolled away as I landed on the ground. He returned his sword and both of them went at my direction. There was only minimal space left as I stand on the corner.

"Earrings. Now." I caressed my earrings and have a heavy breathing. My heart was beating rapidly.

"Is that a no? We'll get it the hard way." Both of their weapons aimed at me. I ducked at it returned to their respective owners.

"Still not giving up eh?" Duusu was holding my left ear. She remove the earring and I feel getting weak.

"N-No." I said in a low voice. I hid my remaining earring and run as fast as I could. I saw my body fading. I can see the other side with my hand. It was transparent.

"Come on, Tikki. We don't have the time for this silly games of yours." Nooroo said in a bored tone and yawn.

"I'll fight for this as much as I can. I didn't train for nothing. I want to prove that I'm as strong as you. That I belong in this class. As the kwami of creation." I declared at them.

"Are you done with your speech there?" I ran again but unfortunately, I tripped. A butterfly came right at me and entered my yo-yo.

Remove your earring.

No.

A voice suddenly came in my mind. I groaned trying to stop my other hand attempting to remove my remaining earring.

"NO!" I panted and breathes fast as I try to stop it but my strength was not enough. My hand was tired and no strength so my other hand was not at my other ear.

"No." I hushed and a glow suddenly appeared in front of me. It took a few seconds and the glow disappeared so as Nooroo and Duusu.

I was the only one left.

---------------

"The winner of the Annual Duels!" The announcer screamed while the crowd was cheering for me as I cane out in the middle of the platform. Confettis were everywhere. I was at the middle of the arena while the other contenders were standing at their platform at the beginning of the duels.

"We did it!" I shouted and quickly hugged Plagg.

"Congratulations champ." Trixx gave me the trophy and hugged her. "Thank you." I whispered in her ear and she hugged me back.

"Good job there." Pollen appeared with Wayzz and we have a group hug.

"Where's Nooroo and Duusu?" I asked when I realized there were nowhere to found. Master Fu wuickly ran towards us while we were celebrating.

"Kwamis, I have a bad news." Master Fu said while catching his breathe and holding in his knees.

"Can we talk about it later, we're still celebrating here." Plagg said but Master Fu's expression says a bad thing.

"It's about Nooroo and Duusu." He said and our attention were all at him.

"Their miraculous were stolen from the temple."

All of us gasped and shocked.