Epilogue

PRESENT DAY

Tikki's POV:

"Are you okay, Marinette?" I asked as she lay down her head.

"My designs were terrible." She grunted in frustration. The other kwamis came out and looked at her design.

"It's not that bad, Marinette." Trixx suddenly came and looked at one of her designs.

Marinette looked at all of the kwamis and smiled.

"That's it! I'll make designs based on you." She gladly said and pointed at all of us.

"That's great, Marinette. It will be wonderful." Kaalki said and all of us nodded in unison.

"I will start with..... Ah, you Trixx!"

"Why me?" She asked.

"Also, I want to know each and every one of you. As a guardian, I know all of the kwamis under my care." She said and grabbed a pencil and paper.

"This designing includes interrogation so everyone back in the box." Marinette commanded and all of the kwamis except Tikki and Trixx went back. She checked once again if there is one kwami didn't followed her but there is none.

"Okay let's start." She looked at the two kwamis.

"Who are you before you came here?"

"I'm a student in Kwami Academy since 20th century." Trixx started.

"You have a school?"

"Yes Marinette, it was somewhere in Tibet." Tikki said.

"Cool! What did you do during your stay?" She asked as she started sketching.

"Well. I ship Tikki always with P–"

"That's not true." I said and covered her mouth.

"Wait are you and Plagg—you know? a thing?" Marinette asked.

"I'll tell you that in some other time, Marinette." I said.

"Any love interests?" She asked again while sketching the body structures.

"Proudly—"

"Indenial with her feelings." I continued and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't have anyone in mind." Trixx shook her tail in disapproval.

"The sly fox has a kwami crush. How cute." Marinette said and giggled while starting sketching the dress.

"Tikki was just making stories."

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Okay enough with that. How about you tell me your stories in Kwami Academy. Call the others." Everyone went out as I called them inside the Miracle box. They sat at the table while I sat beside Trixx.

"Tell me about your school." Marinette excitedly said and all of them shared their stories, experiences and everything.

Everyone's happy while telling their respective stories.

"It's my turn already!" A familar voice suddenly appeared and a black cat kwami flew inside.

"Plagg!" The five of us have a group hug. The three of them let go and the two of us remained.

"Awww." Everyone said and I pushed him away.

"I can die now." Trixx said while controlling her fangirling.

"You're immortal, idiot." Trixx quickly slapped Wayzz and everyone laughed.

"Don't call me idiot or I'll throw your bracelet away and you'll have a terrible owner." Trixx hissed and he remained quiet.

"Okay okay. Geez." He said.

"Now I know." Marinette looked at Trixx with a smug smile.

"Quit it, Marinette. Now let's continue." Trixx said and we continued telling stories.

While I looked at them, they are so happy. I hope one day, Nooroo and Duusu will be saved. It's been years since we lost them and they were used now for evil purposes.

"Tikki, are you okay?" Marinette looked at me with concern.

"I'm fine." I smiled at her with assurance.

To Nooroo and Duusu, wait for us.

Your nightmare will end soon.

-END-