Chapter 21

Tikki's POV:

I woke up early from my bed and I saw that the other bed beside me was empty.

"Trixx?" I said and looked at the area. I can hear only the sound of silence within the room. Maybe she was planning to prank me.

"There is no time for jokes, Trixx. We still have to train each other for the duels." I said but no one response. I went outside the dorm. I guess she was really not here.

While walking I passed by some kwamis from other class. They waved at me and I waved back. I called all from Class A kwamis but no one responded except for Wayzz but he only turned down the call. I went to Wayzz and I knocked at their door. The door opened and the turtle kwami greeted me.

"Come in." He said. I just followed him and we went to the dining area which is a traditional chinese style with mats and small table. I sat beside it and he offered me some tea.

"If you are looking for others, they went somewhere." He said while pouring the tea.

"Where?" I asked and blew the smoke away. I sip some of it. It was indeed relaxing.

"In the temple. Where the masters hide the jewels that can grant humans powers." He said and put the teapot back in the fire.

"Oh." I simply replied. He sat beside me and sip a cup of tea.

"Except of finding Trixx, what brings you here?" Wayzz asked me and I looked at him.

"I'm bored." I simply replied.

"How about we have a talk." He said and sips another tea in his cup.

"Talk about what?" I said and sips tea.

"Anything." Wow, I didn't expected that Wayzz is a pep talk type of kwami.

"Oh." I replied. "I'll go back and get some cookies. Be right back." I added and went to our dorm. I get a jar of butter cookies and returned to Wayzz. Ha was still at the table waiting for me. I sat down at my space and put the jar at the table.

"Continue." I said and sips tea.

"Are you and Plagg dating?" He asked and I accidentally spit the tea. Fortunately, it wasn't that much.

"Why would we?" I said and get a napkin and wipe it in my face.

"Why not?" He replied and get some cookies from the jar. He put one on his mouth and chew it.

"He didn't even courted me yet." I said.

"That means you will let him court you?"

"Of course." I said frankly. Wait, did that thing came from me?

"How cute. Don't worry. I don't share secrets to anyone." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"How about you? Do you have any plans of courting someone?" I asked. He shook his head left and right as an answer.

"Why not?"

"Love requires trust and loyalty. I don't think I possess the former." He said.

"You don't trust us?" I asked.

"I trust all of you but there's a different level of trust you input to that special someone and I'm not ready yet. One day we'll all get separated and have future owners. It is almost impossible to meet your other half for many years. All miraculous holders are not allowed to reveal their identity to others except for the guardian." He said.

"But love can wait right?"

"Love is patient but not everyone have enough patience to wait for long and I'm one of those person." He said and pours tea in his cup.

"I don't know if I could have that patience also." I said.

"Love waits but it's also risky. Love at your own risk." I didn't expected him to become a love guru. It's kinda cool.

"You can be a love guru for your future owner." I said and we both laughed.

"If you have a chance to court someone, who will it be?" I asked.

"I don't have time for that thing. You really want to come out from me anything about Trixx? I already told you, there's nothing between us. It's annoying to repeat it over and over again." He said and I just sigh. I guess this ship will not sail.

Trixx's POV:

"Kwamis, welcome to the Temple of Miraculous." Master Fu said to us and the big door suddenly opened. It is rare for us to go outside the campus. It will be a risk to disclosure of our existence. We went inside the temple. It was huge and a lot of ancient designs decorated in it. There were many jewels placed around the temple. It was sealed in a glass. I can see random jewels. Some of them are familiar, like Pollen's haircomb.

"It was cool to see your own miraculous." Pollen said while looking at her miraculous with sparkle in her eyes.

"There's Nooroo's." I said pointing at the purple brooch that looks like a butterfly.

"Wayzz's." I said looking at the green bracelet with a design like in the turtle shell. I can feel their gazes at me.

"I know that look. No." I said.

"Come on. You two look cute you know. I still can't forget your first dance decades ago." Pollen said and squealed.

"Yeah and remember when you got sick and he stayed with you for a night?" Plagg joined our conversation and he high-fived with Pollen. I remembered that one. That's the reason why I don't go outside when it rains. I used to live rain until that day happened.

"That was just a friendly act. No malice." I said. I hate having malice friends but yeah that's what friends for.

"That was just a friendly act." Pollen said in a mocking tone and they laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the fox-tail pendant of a necklace. It was satisfying.

"Hoping to meet my future owner someday." I said to myself.

"Of course you will." I looked at Plagg that is beside me also staring at my miraculous.

"I really hope so." I said. After our tour, we went back to the academy.

"Hey Trixx!" I looked at Tikki that is waiting for us in the field with Wayzz. She was sitting at the open field while Wayzz is leaning at the tree. I went to her and sat few inches away from her.

"How's the tour?" She asked cheerfully.

"It's great." I simply said.

"We still have to train, you know that." She said and stood up.

"Tikki, you should rest. Training yourself too much will exhaust you for tomorrow." Wayzz said peacefully seating few feet away from us. Right, tomorrow is the first round of duels.

"Alright. No training." Tikki said and breathes heavily.

"Just don't exhaust yourself ladies. I'll be going." Wayzz stood up and left.

"Okay.... So where should we go?" I asked Tikki.

"How about an ice cream?" She suggested.

"Sounds godo for a celebration before the the battle begins."

-------

It's been a year since I published this book and it's not done yet due to school and procrastination. Thank you for supporting my story!🥺 I'll try my best to update faster (If I could)