Chapter 15

Tikki's POV:

I waited for Plagg in the tree. The same tree that we've sat few days ago. The sun is already ready setting down. I can see the rays rising up and replaced by darkness.

"Hey sugarcube." Plagg suddenly appeared in my face upside down looking straight into my eyes.

"AHHH!" I screamed from fear.

"Plagg, don't do that again." I said and get annoyed at him.

"You're too cute when you're surprised." He said and chuckled. He held my hand and kissed it. As always.

"Let's go?" He said still holding my hand. We flew towards the arena. The arena is dark like the night sky. But when we entered the arena, the light turned on and everything went bright.

"Shall we start?" He snickered and ler out of his staff.

"Of course. I'm ready." I said and rolled my yoyo.

---

"Too slow." Plagg said and I grimaced.

"Still slow. Come on. When will you get fast? I'm getting bored." Plagg said boredly defensing himself with his staff and dodging my attacks with the yo-yo.

"I'm already fast you moron!" I shouted causing him to smirk.

"You're really easy to annoy. I find it cute." He chuckled and I reached my yo-yo to him causing it to twirl in his body.

"Wha-AAAHH!!" I pull him towards me and leaned on his shoulder.

"Stop intimidating me." I whispered in a husky voice near him.

"If only intimidating you makes me see your cute expression, I'll do it until the end of time." He said and gave me a cocky smile. I removed my hand in his shoulder causing him to fall down in the ground. He's really annoying.

"Can you let this cat go?" He said looking at me. I pulled the string of my yo-yo causing it to return in my hand. It's been hours since we started training. When we get out from the arena the sky was so beautiful. It's filled with stars in the dark purple sky.

"It's beautiful." I said while looking at it. Still mesmerized by its beauty.

"Like you." He whispered to himself but I heard it. I feel flattered. Wait a sec.. I don't like him. Why would I be flattered? I can feel my lips forming a curve on its own. Why am I smiling?

"Let's go and get something to eat." He said.

"But it's almost midnight." I replied and pointed the sky.

"There are some stalls that are open 24/7. I'll take you there. My treat." He said and held my hand.

"Come on sugarcube." He sail pulling my hand.

"Stop calling me that." I said pissed off.

"It suits you." He chuckled and kissed my hand.

"Let's go shall we?" He said and we flew to the stalls that he was saying. We went to an ice cream stall with two bird kwamis standing in the stall.

"What brings you here lovebirds?" One of the bird kwami asked me.

"We're not a couple." I insisted.

"Oh really..." The another one looked at me.

"We want to have an ice cream please." Plagg said.