Chapter 2

Trixx's POV:

I woke up in my bed. Looking at my roommate in her bed but she was not there. I smell something good in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen to check what is cooking. I saw Tikki baking croissants.

"Good morning Trixx. Want some?" She asked and offered me the bread.

"Thanks Tikki." I said and got one. When I ate the croissant, it tasted good.

"Mmmmm... Tikki, it tastes great." I said. She just smiled at me.

"Thank you. I also have some for everyone." I looked at the croissants but there is one croissant that stands out from the rest.

"Can I have that one?" I was supposed to get that one but she stopped me.

"No, that's for Plagg. I put some cheese in it. Maybe he won't eat it unless it's cheese." I gave her a teasing smile but she just ignored it.

"Come on Trixx. We're going to be late." She said and put the croissants in a container. But I can't hide the fangirl side of my ship. It's just that they are so cute. I can't help but to ship them. Plikki for life!

We went to the class and she gave a croissant each of us. When she came to Plagg and gave me the cheese croissant, I couldn't control my fangirl heart when Plagg blushed. OMG! I just can't!

Wayzz's POV:

Class started and I was seated in the middle. Trixx on my left and Pollen on my right.

"OMG! Their faces are so close." Trixx squealed and pointed to Plagg and Tikki. I looked at them and I saw some chemistry between the two. It's just cute.

I agree. They look cute. I will ship them." I said while I was still watching the two.

"Me too." Pollen seconded. The three of us are still looking at the two kwamis in front of us.

"It's better to look at you than listening to class. You know that?" Plagg said to Tikki while looking at her. Their faces are close but Tikki remained calm.

"Uhh... No." She said calmly.

"OMG! DID PLAGG JUST-OMG! MY HEART! CHEESECAKE FOR LIFE!!" Trixx shouted while shaking hands.

"Here we go with her fangirling again on Plikki." Pollen said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Hey Trixx, keep it down. The class is still ongoing." I hissed at her and she just rolled her eyes at me. Stupid fox.

"Whatever." She said and kept looking at the two. I just sighed.

"Why cheesecake?" I asked out of the blue.

"Because Plagg likes cheese and Tikki? Uhm because Tikki can bake? Or what but it's still cute. Plikki or cheesecake I still ship it! No matter what, my ship will sail!" She declared with her fist up in the air. Luckily her voice was not loud enough to disturb the class.

Nooroo's POV:

I am currently listening to Master Fu that is teaching about the power ups of a kwami. There are seven power ups but we've only tried two of them.

"Trixx is so loud. I can't concentrate." Duusu said while waving her peacock-feathered fan at her. The one that she threw at the new kwami on her first day.