Tuesday

Last week went by so fast I had so much fun Saturday with Noah and Layla at the karaoke club. I woke up Tuesday morning I felt so much worse than I did last week. My throat was dry, everything was spinning, and my body was so sore.

Davina! Your gonna be late. Davina what's wrong!?

She came in and felt my forehead and my cheeks.

Your burning up. I'm gonna tell your father your staying home ok...For now go get some sleep.
Ok mom...

*Hey I'm not going to school today...*
* I told you to go to the doctors sooner but nooo you never listen to me!*
*Ook mom! Anyway I'm staying home today to catch up on some sleep*
*Alright I'll come by and check on you after school ok?*
*Bring me tomato juice!*
*Ok*

Ugh...I managed to make myself comfortable and at some point I fell asleep...

**Dreaming**

I found myself in the middle of some woods am I dreaming? I walked along a path heard muffled voices in the distance but I couldn't get close enough to see who it was.

I can't let you do this!
        You can't stop me! I am asking you for help not your opinion!
           You are playing a very dangerous game...
        Am I? This all of this I didn't want this! Your the one who made me do all of this!
           I only told you the joy of motherhood I didn't force you to do anything.
        Who are you kidding! For months now you've been telling me the joy of motherhood shoving all your happiness down my throat!
           Fine...here's your potion half now will take you to the human world half will bring you home.
        Thank you. The necklace?
           The necklace will work for a while but it's not a permanent fix...
        I don't need it to be a permanent fix I just want it to last for a while.

     I couldn't see what was happening but suddenly it got dark that's when I hear that voice again.

        There will be a day when you come looking for me and I hope you don't. It's not because I don't want to know you it's because when I look at you I don't see you as a mother should. I know I won't be good enough because I know what it feels to be unloved so I'm letting you go. I'm giving you the best chance because with me lord knows I will never be good enough....

     The conversation cut mid sentence I couldn't figure out whose voice that was but I feel like I know that voice...That's when I open my eyes facing my dad.

     Dad...?

        Hey munchkin your mom told me to come check on you? Are you alright?     How long was I asleep

    How long was I asleep...?
        It's only 11:30 listen I have to run down to the courthouse do you want me to get you anything on the way back?
     Um no I'm ok dad thanks...
        I'm gonna get you medicine will you be ok alone?
     Yes dad I'll be asleep don't worry.
        Ok*kisses the top of your head*.