I Cant Be Your Friend 4

I see Ezra come between us, before I had time to react he grabs my arm pulling me behind him shielding me.

You don't get to speak for her!

I knew what was coming I pushed Ezra out of the way and Noah pushed me hard making me hit my head on an open locker.

* Ezra's POV *

Davina pushed me away and I see her get pushed into an open locker. I ran to her lifting her head when I see all the blood...

Davina!
I'm so sorry! I...I didn't mean too...

I looked over at the guy...my breathing turned jagged and everything went black...

* Cyrus's POV *

I left class hearing shouting down the hall great another fight... I rolled my eyes going towards it when I see Ezra in transformation...shit... I look over seeing Davina on the ground oh no... Ezra had his dagger in hand while the other guy got in a few shots to his chest Jesus... That's when I see him slice a guy on his right side.

     I ran at him grabbing his arms hoping he would snap out of it shifting back

I ran at him grabbing his arms hoping he would snap out of it shifting back. Come on Ezra snap out of it...

EZRA! Snap out of it!

     I felt his blade go into my side but it wasn't long before I see the headmaster.

He's not himself!
SLEEP...

Ezra goes numb in my arms and I laid him down on the floor.

What happened!?
I...

     He looked over and noticed Davina on the floor Ezra is going to get blamed for this...

Professors! Get everyone into the infirmary I want answer the second they wake up!

Everyone was picked up and taken straight to the infirmary I tried going with my brother but the nurse had to force his body to shift back to normal. So I offered to stitch the "princess" herself.

* Davina's POV *

I woke up to a weird smell of alcohol and cologne...

Oh your awake.
Cyrus?

I slowly sat up on the bed trying to get up when he flicks my forehead.

Ow!
Stay put princess.
     I am not a princess!
        Yeah sure..
     I'm not a princess! Don't call me that! I hate it!
        That's a laugh you hate it...?
     Why would anyone like to be called that? Princesses are seen as weak, fragile, and need a man to save them. Now move!
        I guess I was wrong about you but you got hit pretty bad I gave you a few stitches you should heal in a day or so. If you get up my brother will kill me.
     You call him brother?
        Of course he's my brother do we not look alike?
     No...wheres Ezra!?
He's next door he shifted into his demon form and their shifting him back. As for your "friend" he's down the hall getting stitches.
Stitches!?
Yes Ezra slashed him with a knife but he'll be fine.
Please. Can you take me to Ezra?
Nope.
Why the hell not!?
He wouldn't want you to see him like that...if you're set on seeing him you'll have to wait until after.
You care about him...
He's my brother.
The way he talks about you I figured...
That I hated him? Ha...I'm my father's golden child simply because my mother was his mistress not his mate. Ezra's mother was his mate and she died slowly after he was born blaming her death on Ezra.
The way he talks about you...
I'm aware he hates that I'm the golden child which I don't blame him for. At the end of the day he's my brother...