The Moon 5

So that dream I keep having is my birth giver she sent me there so I would lose my powers and die...

The dream I keep seeing now I know she wanted me to die over there...
        Davina I can't speak for her but you are loved here your uncle Kol and yourself have gotten along wonderfully.
He treats me like a person not how you guys treat me like I'm glass. Like with every little thing that happens I'll break.
I'm sorry...I just never imagined myself in this position... I didn't know about you now all of a sudden I have a teenage daughter...
I get it I was a normal kid and all of a sudden I had powers and two sets of parents...
I guess we're more alike than we care to admit...
For what it's worth you're not the worst company in the world.
Thank you...you're not so so bad yourself.
Rebecca said you like to paint.
I do...I actually make my own paint with dried flowers and oil.
Wait seriously?
Yes along with dried fruit.
Dude that's awesome.
Dude?
Yes dude and...if you have time maybe you could show me some of your pictures...or you know how to mix paint...
It would be an honor I have time tomorrow after training.
I'd like that.

I had to give him an inch I get he didn't have a choice in what happened to me. The least I could do was make an effort to know him and for him to get to know me.

I hate to say good night but I have a lot of paperwork to get through.
It's ok good night.

     I gave him a warm smile watching him leave. I looked up at the cloak on the school wall it's only 8:30 maybe I can see Noah but then again I need to study for training tomorrow. I took a deep breath I can see him tomorrow morning before Ezra comes I'll have Josie tell him where I am.

Hey? Again.
     Grayson hey.
        What are you doing out here?

     He walked over taking a seat on the bench with me.

     I should be asking you that.
        Believe it or not thanks to you I'm learning to enjoy the stars.
     Oh I see is this the part where you thank me?

     I look up at the stars feeling a light breeze in my hair

     I look up at the stars feeling a light breeze in my hair...it really is a nice night out.

        I'm not a fan of thank you but thanks.
     You're welcome..how did it go with your dad?
We haven't talked...I talked to my aunt who says I should give him space.
I'm sorry...for what it's worth I'm giving mine an inch...
An inch?
I found I was adopted in a way so I'm trying with my biological father and it's not easy...
        Wow...if it's helps all parents suck.
     It's not like that...it's more like he's afraid to be near me like I'll break with any little thing he says.
        My dad thinks I'm bullet proof like nothing he says will hurt me...sometimes I wish he wasn't my dad...