Fire on Fire 4

I put her down on the coach about to leave when Josie grabs me.

        What the hell happened to her!?
     I can't Josie I have to go I'm sorry...
           Look I know I'm not her friend but you're not leaving until we get some answers.

     She shut the door sealing it shut god damn it...

     Her necklace was suppressing everything she ripped it off and this happened I can't be here right now I have to go...
        Lizzie undo the door.
           Fine.

     She snapped her fingers and I took off I'm so sorry Davina.

* Joseph's POV*

     This wasn't something I made up!
               Oh please you left us and all of a sudden you need our help what a joke!

     This wasn't something I made up!                Oh please you left us and all of a sudden you need our help what a joke!

           Kol enough!
     I sent for you because we are family this is a family matter!
        Alright enough children.
                 If this is a family matter where is our sister she should be here too.

        Rebecca is the reason why Davina grew up in the human world

Is she here the girl? Can we meet her?
The necklace that was suppressing everything broke and she went into overload.
Is she alright!?
The girl is fine she's unconscious but she'll be fine.
Joseph I can't imagine what your going through...and for our sister to do that to you...
Freya enough...
When she's awake if she's up for it you lot can meet her slowly.

* Ezra's POV*

I stood there next to my father listening to them bicker and finally come to an agreement. I couldn't help but worry what's gonna happen when she wakes up? What's gonna happen in 2 weeks on the full moon?

* Josie's POV*

Jo you need to tell me what the hell is going on!
        It's not my secret to tell!
           I'm your sister Josie! Or does that not matter anymore and I'm just a villain to you too!?
        I know I'm your sister! You're not a villain so what if you're not like mom and dad neither am I! Lizzie I promise you I will tell you everything later but I need your help.
           Fine....she's hot to the touch to she's on a power overload we can syphon some of it and she should wake up.
        Ok let's try it.