Sibling Love 6

If you had a father like mine! You would know but you don't...you know nothing! When has your father stopped looking at you like his child and saw you as nothing more than a chest piece! Huh!?
     Grayson...let me go...Your breath..
What what about it!?
     ...let go!
        Why I thought you wanted to talk!?

I felt my eyes change...I need help...I shut my eyes tight when I feel someone standing behind me...

You have about two seconds to let her go.
Malakai....
This doesn't concern you.
If you don't get you nails out of her arm I will tear your throat out with my teeth.
Fine.

He ripped his nails out of my arm and I squeezed my arm tight...

I would mind your tongue if I were you Malakai.
Why? Because the big bad prince said so?
King.
You're no king. Don't make me laugh. The next time you put your hands on my mate I will tear your eyes out and eat them like olives off my fingers.

Malakai wrapped his arm around me practically dragging me away. I felt him shaking with every step we took...why is he shaking?

Let me see.
I...I'm fine...
Your not! Give me your arm!

Him yelling took me back and I gave him my arm.

        Son of a bitch! I'm gonna kill him!

     I watched him grow out his nails and I grabbed his face keeping his eyes on me

     KAI! Look at me! I'm ok I need you to breathe!
I can't...

He was shaking....his shaking got worse...I wrapped my arms around him squeezing him tight.

    The way you smile and how you comfort me with your laughter. I must admit you were not a part of my book but now if you open it up and take a look.
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter...

     I didn't know what to do I started singing a part to my favorite song. I kept my arms around him tight keeping him from moving.

* Malakai's POV *

     She grabbed me so tight I couldn't move. That's when I hear her singing...she's singing??

     The way you smile and how you comfort me with your laughter. I must admit you were not a part of my book but now if you open it up and take a look...

* Davina's POV *

     I could feel him slowly stop shaking and calming down...

     You're the beginning and the end of every chapter...You're the best thing i never knew i needed. So when you were here i had no idea. You're the best thing i never knew i needed...