Dad 6

* Joseph's POV*

     Something snapped in me...I lost control...my daughter called me dad....I grabbed one of her guards throwing him across the room.

     I shifted into my wolf form standing between Davina and Joselyn

        Brother....
     You...will take her other my dead body...
            Joseph she is our only successor!
        SHES A CHILD! One week is all I ask enough for her to recover from her shift.
     My...brothers right...
           Fine. You have one week men...leave the girl and go.

     One of their guards hands Davina over to Malakai. In a matter of seconds all vampires were gone. I shifted back into my human form with my brother staring at me.

Malakai take her back to the dungeons it won't be long now.

     The boy took off running with Davina in his arms I tried to follow but Daniel stopped me dead in my tracks.

        You're still a wolf...?
     Nows not the time...I have to be with my daughter.

I went to the dungeons seeing Davina fighting her transformation.

* Davina's POV *

I...I can't...
You can't fight....
Davina listen to me. I know it hurts but listen to me you need to concentrate on the air in your lungs. The pain will make you want to delay because you think that's all you can take. But if you let it in it can not break you...

     I heard what he said...given the choice I didn't want to shift but I had to. After a few minutes I didn't feel anything...I looked up and I only saw Joseph standing there smiling...

I looked up and I only saw Joseph standing there smiling

        I'm so proud of you...

I looked down seeing paws instead of hands...oh my gosh... I changed... I'm a wolf!

Headmaster?
You two keep an eye on her I'll be back.

Ezra stayed close to me and so did Malakai practically trying to come into the cell with me.