I Know You 3

We did our shopping but to be fair I hated it the shopping part at least. But I loved walking around taking in the scenery. Truth be told I hated shopping but I loved going to the book store with Noah he'd make fun of the book titles with me...I miss him but Ezra said he doesn't even remember me... Once we finished Ezra helped me carry my stuff to my room and he left. Josie's offered to help me and even eat dinner with me which was nice. After all that I stared at my ceiling with hades laying next to me it'll be ok right?

**Dreaming**

     I found myself in the middle of some woods again seriously? I walked along a path listening to the same muffled voices.

           I can't let you do this!
You can't stop me! I am asking you for help not your opinion!
You are playing a very dangerous game...
Am I? This all of this I didn't want this! Your the one who made me do all of this!
I only told you the joy of motherhood I didn't force you to do anything.
Who are you kidding! For months now you've been telling me the joy of motherhood shoving all your happiness down my throat!
Fine...here's your potion half now will take you to the human world half will bring you home.
Thank you. The necklace?
The necklace will work for a while but it's not a permanent fix...

I had this dream before but this is different...

I don't need it to be a permanent fix I just want it to last for a while.

The women walks away and I see a women with blonde hair stand there for god know how long I got closer to her and I see the anger and sadness on her face.

     Why does she look so familiar?

        Davina!! Get up we have school in an hour!

     I got out of bed brushing my hair putting on my uniform.

     This is itchy

     This is itchy...I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to find Josie making coffee.

        Coffee?
     Yes please.